Help › Forums

Introducing WGTShamWow

Fri, Apr 10 2015 6:54 PM (100 replies)
  • why9
    907 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 6:54 PM

Hello and welcome to the WGT sham wow

WGTShamWow:
    I am taking over Community Manager from Shoe.

not sure what shoe has been attempting to teach you but all he ever managed was spitting out wrong information and towing the company line .

what we need as a community  is much more a representative then a manager

for far to long this company has focused on squeezing every dime they can out of its customer's ,  while doing very little to address the want's n needs of its player's . most of whom only wish to have a  fair well connected  bug free game   

So I say to you Sir if you intend to manage anything at all perhaps it would be best to start by trying to manage getting them to hire some staff capable of releasing a simple update with out creating  new problems every time .

You Sure have steped into quite the pile of shlt  here and I can only wish you all the best of luck  in your new position .  " Community Manager "  obviously no clue what you got yourself into  .   Hope you negotiated a decent deal for yourself .

(*¿*)   ,lll

RSS