Forums

Help › Forums

Introducing WGTShamWow

Fri, Apr 10 2015 6:54 PM (100 replies)
  • WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 11:35 AM

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and the newest member of the WGT Team! Have been playing WGT for a few weeks now and love it and I am excited to start my new position here.  Been playing golf for years and can be found hitting the green with my Dad. Some of my other pastimes would be gaming, riding my Harley, and metal detecting with my girlfriend and dog Walter. 

I am taking over Community Manager from Shoe. He is still around to help me out as I am just starting out, but I'm here to help if you have any questions and look forward to being here for you.

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow

• stallion860
    3,312 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 11:41 AM

Welcome aboard Sham.Wow,I know there are lots of jokes that can be tied to that name.Best of luck to you

• ReisR
    341 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 11:52 AM

WGTShamWow:

... Some of my other pastimes would be ... metal detecting ...

WGT & metal detecting: That is what I call a perfect match.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 12:01 PM

Where are the pictures of Walter?

-wgticon

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 12:08 PM

WGTShamWow:
    but I'm here to help

Just as a start.  ;-)

Seriously though, welcome to the community.  

HP  aka  Mr. Yellow  aka Mellow yellow,  aka  persistent sob.  LOL

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 12:12 PM

WGTShamWow:
    metal detecting with my girlfriend and dog Walter. 

Your girlfriend is a dog named Walter?

Yo Shoe, don't venture too far away....

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 12:22 PM

ShamWow !!!....sure, I remember, Vince the pitchman with camera guy. I still use mine, you know, it was made in Germany after all. Got the SlapShot chopper too. I see you peddling some kinda magic cleaner spray now...you claim it is to "clean-up" your act...tongue in cheek....since your scandal involving some street-walkin', play-for-pay tramp who told you "thank you no", and you got real sore about it..... ;-}

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 12:37 PM

to save you time, you can cut and paste this

CLEAR YOUR CACHES, UPDATE YOUR FLASH OR TRY ANOTHER BROWSER

its the 'company' line anyway

2,111 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 12:47 PM

OMG are you ever gonna regret it buddy!

SHAMWOW   lol, don't forget that shoe loves his foot rubs!!!  Good luck to you in your new position!!!

Now can you please fix my darn meter, shoe keeps telling me it's all in my mind!  If ya can manage this I'll rub your feet from now on and boo on shoe!!!  Sorry old buddy!!!  Shoes a good man!!!  Good luck and all I can say is duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil  aka., Coyote

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 1:10 PM

Welcome aboard. You have some big shoes to fill indeed.

Eclectic hobbies, and I am sure both your girlfriend and dog Walter must find metal detecting quite riveting, something akin to junkyard dogs or is that trailer tra.....nm.

And I will not even comment on the chosen name.

Good luck with the position, I have no expectations of WGT or its employees, not to dissimilar to the viewpoint of Chad, the game is what it is, but sit back, buckle up, and enjoy the journey.

RSS