WGT Credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 2 2015 3:07 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 8:58 AM

colfax:

Don't feel too bad. WGT just stole 100,000 credits by disabling players of my 3 friends who all play here at my home. I have taught them all how to play.

I am surprised this account is still alive...ya think it may have something to do with your other post...if ya take a bottle to the pub with ya and sell shots to their customers to pay for your drinks, u shouldn't be surprised if they ask you to leave...LOL
    colfax:

• Lots of hard work getting all the free credits. However-many players spend money on credits. I am offering the player and at least 20k in credits for $75 to any American. But I'm not on here crying for others to give me anything. I have bought many things for other players. I don't buy much for American players anymore.

• OR This

• Since WGT has disabled my 3 friends
      31 Mar

which means they stole over 100,000 credits fro me I figure they will also disable this player as well. Be wary of WGT.

• ebraffa
    442 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 10:30 AM

But I would have to pay money for another proxy service! That doesn't seem to be the problem, because I am able to earn from time to time?

• ebraffa
    442 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 3:01 PM

I would assume all ad's are not available to everyone.   If your ISP identifier is not in a company's marketing area....  I would imagine that particular advertising, video, etc would not be available to you.  For example...  I've noticed "Car Max" runs many advertisements.......  but I wouldn't expect them to reward to areas where they have no presence....  such as "Car Max of Baghdad".......

And there is no way WGT can have an influence on that? 

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 3:21 PM

LuckySkreet:
    slapping around the "House eggs"....

It took me a minute to realize this meant golf.

• colfax
    22 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 4:09 PM

Read this fat dan.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/world-golf-tour-c289600.html

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 5:11 PM

colfax:

Read this fat dan.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/world-golf-tour-c289600.html

LMAO, That post was started in 2008, in the following 7 years another dozen morons who couldn't play, or afford to play, whined like little babies since...to date none of them has done a thing, filed a lawsuit, or convinced any body of authority to do anything about it....over 10 million registered and a couple of dozen  feel cheated...REALLY!

beside that, it has nothing to do with what you were doing, you opened multiple accounts{against the terms you agreed to when you signed up}, built up a credit cache, then tried to sell the accounts to people for cash...then you came in the forum and announced it which wasn't very smart, and they took your sh!t...

You broke more rules/laws than they do!

I ain't b!tchin you out, I just thought it was a dumb move to make, and I question your motive for doing it!

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 9:50 PM

ebraffa:

I would assume all ad's are not available to everyone.   If your ISP identifier is not in a company's marketing area....  I would imagine that particular advertising, video, etc would not be available to you.  For example...  I've noticed "Car Max" runs many advertisements.......  but I wouldn't expect them to reward to areas where they have no presence....  such as "Car Max of Baghdad".......

And there is no way WGT can have an influence on that? 

----------------------------------------------------------

I don't know....  but the ad's / surveys etc are not controlled by WGT (hence, the lack of support you get from WGT when you have an issue).  But I would imagine the sponsor site's do have the means of checking ISP's and URL's to use in their marketing to a specific audience.  If not....   they are pretty stupid by rewarding persons who can't even use and/or purchase their products.....

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 11:08 PM

Another one bites the dust....

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2015 3:07 PM

colfax:

Don't feel too bad. WGT just stole 100,000 credits by disabling players of my 3 friends who all play here at my home. I have taught them all how to play.

Sounds like they just took the credits back that you (well, your "friends", lol) stole from them. 

It ain't no fun, when the rabbit's got the gun.

• PAGES
    RSS