Help › Forums

WGT Credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 2 2015 3:07 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Cerebro31
    26 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 2:10 PM

I do not know why, but buying better balls is really not rewarding because you spend X amount of credits only for them to be taken out of play.  This experience is frustrating because you should be able to play with good balls all that you want, without a use meter.  Can the authorities of WGT stop this foul practice and allow players to keep balls earned by much time and effort.

Furthermore, the whole WGT Credit system needs a serious overhaul.  Instead of making the game more fun and rewarding, the WGT Credit system as it is, is somewhat of a kill-joy for us players and they are extremely difficult to earn in any reasonable quantity.  The endless survey's for insignificant amount of WGT Credits, using money to buy virtual goods, clubs that are way too expensive, and little credits offered "freely," all make the WGT very tiresome and not all that fun or relaxing.  All the credit earned by surveys should be worth much, much more and really take advantage of the players.  Can the authorities of WGT start to examine their consciences and give us players a break.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 11:19 PM

Cerebro31:
    buying better balls is really not rewarding because you spend X amount of credits only for them to be taken out of play.  This experience is frustrating because you should be able to play with good balls all that you want, without a use meter.

Read the T&Cs and you will discover that you didn't buy balls. It's but a licence for limited use of a software piece called "ball".

Fortunately, it's up to you to decide how much you pay!

Concerning the other question, may I remind you that WGT is a company who's goal is revenue? Furthermore, you should be ready to invest some in your leisure if you accept their game offer.

Remember, you can even play with cost-free equipment here!

• Cerebro31
    26 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 12:30 PM

Alosso:

I think you may have missed my point.  The WGT is supported by many advertisers and sponsors.  All of the "name-brand" clubs used here are an even greater advertisement for the companies.  Earning WGT Credits by playing in Tournaments is very difficult even in the higher tiered rankings.  Most players are just trying to have fun and the WGT Credit system does need some improvements.  I am sure the company is well funded by advertisers, sponsors, and club companies.

• colfax
    22 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 5:37 PM

Don't feel too bad. WGT just stole 100,000 credits by disabling players of my 3 friends who all play here at my home. I have taught them all how to play.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 5:38 PM

Cerebro31:

Alosso:

I think you may have missed my point.  The WGT is supported by many advertisers and sponsors.  All of the "name-brand" clubs used here are an even greater advertisement for the companies.  Earning WGT Credits by playing in Tournaments is very difficult even in the higher tiered rankings.  Most players are just trying to have fun and the WGT Credit system does need some improvements.  I am sure the company is well funded by advertisers, sponsors, and club companies.

No what you dont understand is that WGT is a business . Every product represented in this game WGT has to pay for . That money comes from ads and players as well . I dont play in the premium tourneys all I do are the videos from the carousel , Supersonic and the media truex and thats all . I currently have over 13,400 credits in my account and counting .

So getting credits is easy its all about how you go about getting them . I dont play for credits at all so all my credits are for club upgrades and ball replacement . So you can do the same thing as I and many other players do or you can do with out . My 2 cents

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 3:42 AM

Cerebro31:

Your point being, "I'm entitled to use their resources for free, thus receiving gifts from this company despite signing their T&Cs?"

This is not social welfare...

• ebraffa
    442 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 5:56 AM

I am trying to earn free credits as often and much as I can.

I notice that some have got the possibility back to earn extra credits by going behind the carousel

I would very much appreciate to learn why this opportunity is given only to some? I could do it a couple of times earlier, but never on a regular basis. When I tried today, it came up with the following: 

"The requested video could not be found, or has been marked as private"

A couple of days ago this: "Video not available"

I know for a fact that friends from my cc was able to earn that extra credits

In my head this is not fair! After all I have spent a lot of my own money for better balls and equipment to improve my game, as of course others have as well. I don't expect to be able to earn credits enough for ev erything I want or need, as said above: WGT is a business - but at least we should be treated equally

EB

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 7:17 AM

alosso:

Cerebro31:

Your point being, "I'm entitled to use their resources for free, thus receiving gifts from this company despite signing their T&Cs?"

This is not social welfare...

Agreed with Alosso 100%...  NOT social welfare.

Besides....  you can play for "free" all you want....  just get accustomed to swinging the "Walmart Clubs" and slapping around the "House eggs".....  Noticed you purchased in excess of a dozen "CC Pass's" of late....  talking about a waste of resources..... sheeeesh.

In regard to advertising dollars....  I've often noticed my ISP slaps up ten's of ads daily, yet they always manage to forward my monthly invoice on a routine basis......  I certainly don't expect them to consolidate my internet use via their ad revenue nor would I ever think WGT should  provide me with premium equipment for free....

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 7:26 AM

ebraffa:

I am trying to earn free credits as often and much as I can.

I notice that some have got the possibility back to earn extra credits by going behind the carousel

I would very much appreciate to learn why this opportunity is given only to some? I could do it a couple of times earlier, but never on a regular basis. When I tried today, it came up with the following: 

"The requested video could not be found, or has been marked as private"

A couple of days ago this: "Video not available"

I know for a fact that friends from my cc was able to earn that extra credits

In my head this is not fair! After all I have spent a lot of my own money for better balls and equipment to improve my game, as of course others have as well. I don't expect to be able to earn credits enough for ev erything I want or need, as said above: WGT is a business - but at least we should be treated equally

EB

I would assume all ad's are not available to everyone.   If your ISP identifier is not in a company's marketing area....  I would imagine that particular advertising, video, etc would not be available to you.  For example...  I've noticed "Car Max" runs many advertisements.......  but I wouldn't expect them to reward to areas where they have no presence....  such as "Car Max of Baghdad".......

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 8:29 AM

ebraffa:
    I would very much appreciate to learn why this opportunity is given only to some

One may want to use a proxy service when trying to earn the free credits. Just choose a service that shows you are in the USA.

• PAGES
RSS