Forums

Help › Forums

Insulting Sexist Abuse

Tue, Dec 7 2010 6:00 PM (21 replies)
  • SexySophie69
    72 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 2:43 AM

I really dont get this game, why do i have to listen to abuse just because im female?

why aint i allowed to enjoy this game like anybody else? all i wanna do is play golf which i love to do and relax in my downtime between studying and its dam right insulting that i have to take this abuse and wrong, very wrong

Soph x

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 5:54 AM

Ok Deccy. That's enough now.

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 6:36 AM

Hey Soph,

name and shame the d**kheads,There should be no place for them on this site.

Ade

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 7:03 AM

I don't know, maybe it's the name... You didn't seem to have the same problem when you went by the name Deccy180... 

Good Luck - Well Good Luck until this and or that other account is deleted.

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 7:34 AM

I would suggest that your choice of WGT Username might tend to "invite" off-color comments.  It appears to open the door for improper / leering / adult "commentary".

AM I blaming you - the victim?  Not necessarily - people should behave better....

But it seems to me if you were named "SophieUKGolfer" or something it would tend to invite less "drama".

Report abuse to WGT if you feel this strongly.  Regards,  AtlantaCoaster

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 1:39 AM

Who gives a f*ck what the gal has as her username....she could be called Deepthroat Sally, that doesn't give immature buttholes the open door to start giving abuse does it?

People should grow up. Most likely the fact that the gal seems to play good golf is a bit too hard for other lesser achieving guys to handle.

tbe

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 3:21 AM

thebigeasy707:

Who gives a f*ck what the gal has as her username....she could be called Deepthroat Sally, that doesn't give immature buttholes the open door to start giving abuse does it?

People should grow up. Most likely the fact that the gal seems to play good golf is a bit too hard for other lesser achieving guys to handle.

tbe

The main reason many of the people are giving him or her a hard time is that he or she seems to be using multi-accounts. Read this     http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/30157/170014.aspx#170014   .

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 10:49 AM

Mat has issues

send  some tissues

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 2:36 PM

hmm...thanks for the update BorntoB

don't you just love it when online cheaters are stupid enough not to even attempt to cover their tracks and get caught up to their necks in the smelly stuff?

silly thing is though, by cheating they're only actually living a lie. let's face it, i play wgt to get as good as i can be and hopefully i'll reach a stage where wgt would have to make another tier because i become so good at it (which is light years away from my game just now), however, that's just my competitive attitude.

for someone to reach legend tier and find it too hard, so much so that they give in and start again from scratch so that they can cheat other wgt'ers, then i hate to say it, but haven't they admitted defeat?

tbe

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 2:57 PM

Looks like sexysophie been already banned... Now see what happens to his/her ex, Deccy180.

RSS