Help › Forums

Using the "Zoom" feature

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 24 2015 12:26 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RonnieCig
    50 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 3:20 PM

Hi guys, I play a lot of alternate shot games, there are lots of friendly guys/gals playing these everyday who aren't out for blood. I hear from some, mainly senior citizens, who enjoy spending their free time doing something other than watching television, but that they can't get close to the ding often enough due to deteriorating hand-eye coordination.

Here's a tip:

When getting ready to hit a shot place your mouse arrow at approximately the 20% mark on the meter and right click,  a popup box comes up and then click on "Zoom In", the meter will now take up almost the full screen and it will be very hard to miss the ding by much, take your shot then again right click anywhere on the screen and click on "Show all" and your screen will regain the appropriate size again. This can also be used for determining putting lines.

;-)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 3:39 PM

Right-click in my Maxthon browser does nothing for me, and noone has a solution.

Apart from changing browser of course, which I don't wanna do.

• RonnieCig
    50 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 3:42 PM

John, I use Maxthon3, right click works everytime!!

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 3:44 PM

RonnieCig:

John, I use Maxthon3, right click works everytime!!

Yes you have to use Maxthon 3,the newer versions do not have this feature!!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 3:47 PM

Yeah, I used to use maxthon 3 for a long time, but it went bad on me for some reason, so I  D/L'ed the latest version, and since then - no R-click.

Might well go back to it.

Out of interest what Flash version do u have, mine is currently 16.0.0.305. But on my other computer it is 13.0.0.114 and the meter there is just beautiful, not that it is bad on this 'puter.

I'll wait for ur reply before regressing.

Cheers Ronnie

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 3:52 PM
    Does the right click work on other things John?  
    Jresh, I have Maxthon 4 and the right click menu works perfectly well.
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 4:00 PM

Yes Scott

Now I'm confused.

I really miss the r-click>zoom in feature, especially for playing UEL

Edit: I think Scott is a wannabe schoolteacher with all his red scribbles, lol

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 4:13 PM

The latest Flash version is:

• RonnieCig
    50 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 4:18 PM

Maxthon 3

"You have version 11,5,502,110 installed"

My meter is super good with the above

Internet Explorer

"You have version 16,0,0,257 installed"

My meter does a hop-skip and a jump with the above. I practice with this, then when I get in a game I use the Maxthon and it seems really, really good.

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 4:26 PM
     oneeyedjohn: "Edit: I think Scott is a wannabe schoolteacher with all his red scribbles, lol"

Hehe, I'll have a play around with Maxthon John to see if I can replicate your problem.
  • PAGES
RSS