Forums

Help › Forums

unfair?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 4 2010 11:52 PM (2 replies)
  • Canada15
    84 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 2:00 PM
    playing a match play challenge game... it freezes on my 3rd hole as im one up on my opponent... is this fair? (no it wasnt my internet bc it was just the beta that froze.) im kinda getting sick of losing my credits for no reason. i know nobody will do anything about it bc u guys usually like to play the silent game. but im fed up with that happening. atleast if ur game freezes dont take away my credits... ps i wudnt mind those back. played for 100 credits and all of mine are gone. the last time i guy said he wud credit me when this happened and never did of course. so please do that this time. thank you...
  • TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 3:40 PM

I'm sure you are aware that before an opponent can claim the match and your credits they have to wait in the lobby for 5 min...    X ing  off and reloading the game client doesn't take but a moment.         Annoying ?  Probably.   Unfair ?   Ummm,   no.

Ace

• Canada15
    84 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 11:52 PM

i did x out.  went back in and it did not take me to the screen to rejoin the game.  im not an idiot pal.  ive played many of these and have seen many different things happen.  game froze and i was unable to rejoin game.  and its happened before and i know theres a screen where they wait 5 mins.  i cudnt get back to that.  took me to the menu whe i reentered....

annoying ? yes.... unfair? um ya of course that is.  my money was taken at their connection error.  not mine my internet was fine.

RSS