Forums

Help › Forums

deleting old friends

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 3 2011 10:18 AM (7 replies)
  • SexySophie69
    72 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 4:31 AM

How do i delete old friends off my friends list? as if i load up there profiles all it comes up is "add as friend" even though they already are my friend??

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 6:50 AM

Hi,

Click on that user and then in their profile on top where it usually says add friend will now say remove friend. Done

-icon

• SexySophie69
    72 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 7:49 AM

Icon

no it dosent that is the problem it still says "add as Friend" but these people are still on my friends list as i need to get my friends list down cause the power bar keeps jumping and i have been told smaller friends list will sort this

Soph

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 11:24 AM

I am not sure what this could be. I am sorry. I'll mention it to our team next to week to see what they can do.

-wgticon

• chop948
    378 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 10:48 PM

i have the same problem as well..their pic still is on my profile page yet when i click on their icon it says add friend even though i have removed them.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 11:25 PM

How about a shotgun? Just joshing.

• SexySophie69
    72 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 2:49 AM

WGTicon:

I am not sure what this could be. I am sorry. I'll mention it to our team next to week to see what they can do.

-wgticon

Thanks Icon

as i have emailed WGT a 3 different occasions over the last 3 weeks with different problems and they have done nothing about then and havent even had the decent to reply to me

Soph

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 10:18 AM

I have the same issue.  When I click on my friend, the top says, add as a friend and invite to play.  It used to say remove friend, invite to play, send message.  This happened in the past month.  This makes it impossible to manage your friends list and send messages.  It would be nice to fix this or at least respond to it.

RSS