Forums

Help › Forums

Ready Go List Update

Sat, Dec 17 2016 5:05 AM (101 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 2:11 PM

Thanks on the UEL stuff Joe/Corwyn.  Lol, no wonder you liked the last list Joe :))

Very simple idea MBaggese, and a very good one.

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 7:57 AM

MBaggese:

Heck, just list them in order...

i/e 50cr 

100Cr

200 cr

Etc:

Then list the UEL's the same way

They dont really need to change all that maybe. Just give a sort option on all the headers.User can sort it their way. Something which is present in the leaderboard lists.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 2:32 PM

While we're on the subject of ready go's ... how bout some new Legend tier ready go's ...

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2015 2:18 AM

donsprintr:

While we're on the subject of ready go's ... how bout some new Legend tier ready go's ...

That is just freaky!!!!! as all new legend ones come out lol

• roaddawgstyle
    305 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2015 9:44 AM

JoeMaverick:
    I like the new list, as I liked the previous one. As you say, it's hard to please everyone.

No Variety how can you like that there are 13 new non tier RGs Chambers 18. Oly 18, Kia F9, and Oakmont F9 were all in the last RG list so that only leaves 9 new ones.

Any course that is on the list for 18 holes should not have a 9 hole version on the list as well ie- Whistler 18 and Whistler F9 and if it does happen they should not both be the same wind conditions. So now we are down to only 7 new RGs.

Now of the 13 RGs  7 are high winds there are 3 different winds which you can break down to 5-4-4 for each not have the least favored wind in more then half of them.

Variety=Fun and this new list has no variety which means borrrrrrrrringgggggg

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2015 2:04 PM

Joshnosh:

donsprintr:

That is just freaky!!!!! as all new legend ones come out lol

I'm good like that Josh ... :-)

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2016 1:15 AM

It will be great see a new list in the next days possibly with fair winds.

I understand that heavy wind can keep the high level in the competition but sometimes is really not necessary and reasons are obvious just like said by Cartney in another thread, turn the links in a lottery is not funny, otherwise play fair low or moderate winds (sometimes strong as heavy ones) could proof the real ability of players more than a ball floating thru the air.

It's all about greens.

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2016 3:56 AM

fully agreed...more 50-100cr nine hole would be appreciated by most also

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2016 6:29 AM

I think the heavy winds should be reserved for the higher stakes ready go's ... let people work for that big pay-off ... 

You want beeg money, you gots to work for eet compadre ... :-)

Ya feel me ???

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2016 4:02 AM

well, that update really didn't improve the list. may be the worst one i've seen so far (granted, i only play rg for a few months now, but still). nothing in the area of 200-300cr except a bo5 we already had two months ago. plus a bunch of boring 50-100cr.

i really don't get why there aren't more open rg-tournaments at the same time and/or a more frequent change of the list..

RSS