Sat, Dec 17 2016 5:05 AM (101 replies)
  • lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 8:44 AM

+1

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2015 7:29 AM

the new ready go list looks great. thx WGT!

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2015 8:37 AM

Glad you like it. Bunch of 50 and 100 heavy winds and 18 hole 50. 

• Squeezeman
    27 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2015 9:34 AM

WGT is totally out of touch with the past few month RG'S. They don't seem to listen to player choices. Hard to please everyone but this has become a letdown month after month.

• JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 12:02 AM

I like the new list, as I liked the previous one. As you say, it's hard to please everyone.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 2:46 AM

JoeMaverick:
    I like the new list, as I liked the previous one. As you say, it's hard to please everyone.

Yes it is, but it seems to me that a basic starting point would be some of everything then maybe more of what they think will be popular.  I personally am disappointed  to see only one UEL on my list.

Strangely I see only one (1,000c) tiered TL rg, after about a year of people saying these don't fill and should go wgt may have listened. The thing is this has coincided with the creation of the new tiers.  This is no longer the top tier (with none of the top players ever leaving) so some lower stake rg's may fill, now or soon.  Effectively this is like having no lower stake tiered (pay) tournaments at Legend prior to the new tiers being formed. 

• JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 5:41 AM

The UEL list is different from the EL list because it's Corwyn who send the list to WGT and not a WGT employee who defines the list. I hope to see the new UEL list before next weekend but it's more likely that we will have it next Tuesday.

About the TL RG's, I think we can hope to have some of them in the future but it's too early :)

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 5:47 AM

Re UEL list: I've just sent through the next set of suggestions to Shoe to implement. With luck, they'll be up in a day or so.

P.S. Joe, thanks for stepping in while I was away and submitting suggestions for the last UEL go-round!

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 11:33 AM

I still think it would be better if it was split in to categories. Like a drop down bar with High, Medium & Low stakes and then UEL. It would make it easier to find what stakes/lies you want to play instead of having to click on them all.  

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 12:24 PM

Heck, just list them in order...

i/e 50cr 

100Cr

200 cr

Etc:

Then list the UEL's the same way

RSS