So now we know, if we didn't already

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 3 2015 2:10 PM (105 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 10:00 PM

ithurtswnipee:

oneeyedjohn:

I googled malignant degenerate, even looked in Wiki, and the UrbanDictinary, nope, nothing there....

So I am lost for words.

Malignant >  adjective /

1. ( of a disease) Very virulent or infectious.

Synonyms: invasive, uncontrollable, dangerous, deadly, fatal, incurable.

2. Malevolent.

" in the hands of malignant fate"

Synonyms: spiteful, malicious, malevolent, vindictive, vengeful, malign, nasty, hurtful, mischievous, cruel, unkind; more

Degenerate > Adjective / having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

Synonyms: debased, degraded, corrupt,impure; formal vitiated "a degenerate form of classicism.

I hope that helps a little John.

I am known for being on the cutting edge of new word associations. I termed the word "BOINK" in 1968 to put a nicer spin on the word f**k.

I have submitted this thread for consideration of combining the two words, and possible actual quoting of the degenerates with malignant tendencies as proof that the two have a proper and useful meaning together.

The thread began innocuously enough. Then the ever present insult was added to a simple reply.

Then the band wagon filled up with more improprieties, (surprisingly not towards me, I am grateful, thank you all) and the flood gates of the mega posters were thrown open towards an all too predictable end.

With one redemption. Mr. YJ came back on track with good information as is his normal way. Albeit, it is still banner waving in my opinion. Nothing wrong with it, just saying.

The VEM is built into the game as to not make the game play as a predictable math equation would make it play, as he states. The two circles that were spoken about, most people know was a reference to SgtBilko's explanation of clubs forgiveness and precision. A very good read that helps skeptical folks to understand how the ding can be hit, and the shot not be perfect.

Real life has nothing to do with this game at all. This is Cyberspace. Something some of you have way too much of between your ears.  Except for the fact that some in here make this their life and feel shunned when their opinions are not taken as gospel.

Then a decent thread all too often turns into this POS.

Thanks Overtheedge. You made me laugh. Almost as much as the rest of these pontificators.

YJ, you may want to be more respectful to people you don't know. Just a thought.

As for you tin foil boy, stay below street level in your own league. Less people are interested in your ability to formulate completely venomous statements. They are second to none in here. You must be a Scotsman with an attitude like that. Mel Gibson lost, give in already.

There are quite a few runners up though. But you need not worry about being dethroned by them.

Insults are your go to grab bag. Nothing positive to say to anyone, except your boyfriends in here. Just open the closet door and be done with it.

Now here's the part where all the personal messages start to each other to get Pee booted out of here. Hurry up before I lose all interest in here by myself. 

What happened to the "no more posting after Pee posts" rule??

You guys all deserve each other. Someone above was spot on when he said nothing changes in here. Just happy being at everyones throats.

Nice way to live a life that was gifted to you all. Phht!

Pee

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ithurtswniread

Andy

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 11:54 PM

To any newer members here who don't know everyone...

What u wont hear from players who blame everything but themselves for their lack of game is that YJ is a good player, who doesn't whine when he has a bad day here, doesn't look for the perfect conspiracy theory to explain what happened to the shot that ruined the round...

They can quote every post he made but somehow miss any mention that YJ is also the primary caregiver to his ill wife, and that makes him alright with me! I did that for 6 years and if you have never done it you have no idea what that job entails!

17,000 posts is really nothing when places like this site become most of your social life because you have to sacrifice the social life you had to be good at the job you have at hand, take care of a loved one...not many people can do it even if they want to!

Until you have tackled that job and all the sacrifices that go with it, forget all the 5 syllable words any prisoners can learn, until you understand the definition of respect(2 syllables), and class(1 syllable)....then give some, and show some when it is due!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 2:55 AM

ithurtswnipee:
    I am known for being on the cutting edge of new word associations. I termed the word "BOINK" in 1968 to put a nicer spin on the word f**k.

I ploughed my way through the many paragraphs of verbiage in Pee's post. The only thing that remotely interested me was the above statement.

A fine achievement indeed but it was eclipsed the very next year when he became the first man to walk on the moon. His finest achievement however came in the next decade, where he was instrumental in bringing down Nixon's presidency. Deep throat seems a more fitting pseudonym for him than ithurtswhenipee, don't you think?

Lying to himself in a public forum to inflate his own ego, that just about takes the biscuit.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 3:09 AM

17000 post is.......a hole life indeed!!

You got to have love for the game I suppose.

Eric

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 4:35 AM

YankeeJim:

overtheedge:
    Thats it! LOL,,too funny.

Image result for i'm off my medicine

Not bad,,,Id pull doubles with em.

Ya know Yankme, one good thing comes from watching you write your gibberish and to see just how stagnant and shallow your life really is, is, Thank God I have a retirement plan. 

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 4:56 AM

fatdan:
    17,000 posts is really nothing when places like this site become most of your social life because you have to sacrifice the social life you had to be good at the job you have at hand, take care of a loved one...not many people can do it even if they want to!

LOL!!! Boy! All ya need here to sum this statement up is a nice big set of lips and 2 rounds ass cheeks. 

LOLserver:

17000 post is.......a hole life indeed!!

You got to have love for the game I suppose.

Eric

And of course,,,,Eric. Eric! "You got to love the game " I suppose". WTF is THAT! 17,000 post in a forum like this where the usual 5, 6, 7 people chime in is not called "a hole life indeed" it is called NO LIFE INDEED,,Eric.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 4:56 AM

I wouldn't thank him just yet, better say a prayer that u get there first.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 5:05 AM

oneeyedjohn:

I wouldn't thank him just yet, better say a prayer that u get there first.

LOL !  I Thank him everyday man.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 5:08 AM

overtheedge:
    Ya know Yankme, one good thing comes from watching you write your gibberish and to see just how stagnant and shallow your life really is, is, Thank God I have a retirement plan. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 5:31 AM

ithurtswnipee:
    YJ, you may want to be more respectful to people you don't know. Just a thought.

I have no respect for comments like "Just more misdirection on your part"--" You have been echoing their useless fixes for years"--" continuing to take your feeble advice"--"You two are laughable"--"Is it the first or fifteenth of the month you both receive your gratuities?"

You can't command respect, you earn it. Deliberately twisting my simple clarification of OEJ's comment and turning it into something it was not is hardly cause for respect. 

ithurtswnipee:

Then a decent thread all too often turns into this POS.

Thanks Overtheedge. You made me laugh. Almost as much as the rest of these pontificators.

Heh, there's something Freudian in POS and OTE in the same thought. Pontificate on that.

@Fatdan-Thanks for that. Going on 8 years now with no end in sight and getting harder by the day. :-(

RSS