Forums

Help › Forums

selling back clubs

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 21 2011 6:08 PM (5 replies)
  • crowll
    15 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 12:53 AM

whats the go tried to see ping G15  driver back to wgt they said could not sell

club with code PING-10-01-Driver9.5 is equipped

that was not said when i bought it

wgt are just ripping me off

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 12:12 PM

Hi,

it seems to be a bug. email support@worldgolftour.com with wgticon in title and mention your issue and we'll try to get it resolved for you soon.

thanks

-wgticon

• Mrwezman82
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2010 4:24 PM

Can someone please tell me how in easy to understand steps, (For a not so computer savy person) how to sell golf clubs back to the game? i brought some of those starter zebra clubs and would like to burn them, i mean sell. Thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 8:01 AM

Hi

it should be pretty straight forward:

1. click on my profile

2. click on equipment

3. in new window it opens, click sell equipment

4. select unwanted clubs (pay special attention to clubs you select to sell)

5. click sell.

6. done

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 9:01 AM

WGTicon:

Hi,

it seems to be a bug. email support@worldgolftour.com with wgticon in title and mention your issue and we'll try to get it resolved for you soon.

thanks

-wgticon

Not a bug at all icon - you cannot sell clubs that are currently in your bag ... you have to remove them first.

• wyoridgerunner
    36 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2011 6:08 PM

wgt please respond...i am getting ripped off when i play challenge match plays.....EXAMPLE...my last two rounds...match is for 100cred, wgt takes 10,winner gets 90...i only get 80.....Match is for 250, WGT takes 25 and winner gets 225, i get only 200, this is happening every time i win,  am i missing some small print somewhere? My addition( subtraction) is not wrong either im gettin ripped off or theres something i dont know about.....ANYBODY???

RSS