Forums

Help › Forums

New Cleveland Wedges

Sat, Feb 28 2015 9:36 AM (23 replies)
  • adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 10:06 AM

Are the chip, pitch, flop, punch yardages still the same as the CG16's ?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 10:33 AM

Tamsach:

For me, more chance to get the ding. I had always great difficulties to get the ding with the old ones. Now I get it 99% of the time. Maybe because I'm old and my reflexes are no more so good. I noted more accuracy and I arrive closer to the hole than before. Byeee

Thanks for the answer, it sounds like the difference between the 97 Nikes and the Vapors where the meter and forgiveness are concerned. 

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 9:31 AM

adeypa:

Are the chip, pitch, flop, punch yardages still the same as the CG16's ?

Yeah, also these shots are slightly longer than before.

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 9:36 AM

YankeeJim:

Tamsach:

For me, more chance to get the ding. I had always great difficulties to get the ding with the old ones. Now I get it 99% of the time. Maybe because I'm old and my reflexes are no more so good. I noted more accuracy and I arrive closer to the hole than before. Byeee

Thanks for the answer, it sounds like the difference between the 97 Nikes and the Vapors where the meter and forgiveness are concerned. 

I can add that the conseguence of going closer to the hole is that today in two rounds I made 2 approaches eagles, one in SG17 and the second in Pinehurst13. Never made in these years two eagles, like those, in the same day, and I get so close to the hole many other times. Definitely, a good purchase for me! Bye

RSS