Forums

Help › Forums

I can not remove a member from the club

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 25 2010 7:54 PM (4 replies)
  • supertocce
    559 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 4:28 AM

I wanted to ask because I can not remove a member from the club (if I click on the red X, nothing happens.
    I await your kind response.
    Greetings
    SUPERTOCCE

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 11:37 AM

Hi

Clear your cache in browser and flash. then click control + f5 to fully re download website and try again. It should work. Try all browsers just to be sure

-wgticon

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 2:59 PM

If it is any help,I had the same problem.My solution was to take the view that no POS machine was going to defeat me when I pay for its electricity,peripherals,connection and everything else.So...

I pressed the red X,and nothing happened.I refreshed the page,and did it again.this time it worked and I was able to leave a message for the member I was offering the door to.

I found that I then had to refresh several times in order for the action to take effect,and then gave up to wishing things would work as they ought and carried on flushing deadwood in the same manner,for three nights on the bounce,using this same method.

Once the system had me figured for the boss,it stopped resisting(like most people,it realised resistance was futile against me)

I do this also with messages to friends in "My messages" because the first,second and third attempts to get my message to send(using the "Send" button) always fail.The fourth one works just fine,and I am rewarded for my tenacity with my message resplendant on my recepients page.

You can,if you wish,call me cynical,however,my friends call me

Lizzie

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 4:04 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    do this also with messages to friends in "My messages" because the first,second and third attempts to get my message to send(using the "Send" button) always fail.The fourth one works just fine,and I am rewarded for my tenacity with my message resplendant on my recepients page.

Lol that always happens to me. First time I click send nothing happens, same with the second time and then on the third try it sends three copies of the same message. Its getting quite irritating now...

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 7:54 PM

Message names to WGT they delete then in 24 hrs case closed

RSS