Forums

Help › Forums

Buying Stuff from Pro Shop

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 23 2010 9:27 PM (3 replies)
  • ez2putt
    210 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 7:07 PM

Has anyone had any problems buying balls from proshop and not getting the amount you paid for. Yesterday I bought a new 3wood and 4 packages of 3 golf balls. I was given the 3 wood and 1 sleeve of balls but charged for 4. Is there anyone I can get in touch with that will answer the email.  Just wondering and now a little hesitant to buy anything else from them.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 9:17 PM

I have never had any issues.  I would suggest checking your account history to verify that you in fact purchased the above said.  And if you have then e-mail members services to try to resolve your issue.  They can be reached at...

members@worldgolftour.com

Cheers,

b0geybuser

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 9:17 PM

Hi,

Email support and put wgticon in title. Because of thanksgiving holidays,there is a long weekend, so maybe a delay in answering.

I will make sure that it's the first thing they look at.

thanks

-wgticon

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 9:27 PM

Hi Ez2putt,

I see that you did purchase 4 sleeves of the Tour-SD Balls and all 12 balls are in your inventory right now but they are not equipped in your bag. 

If you haven't done it before, you can equip the balls from the Equip Items interface just like you do for clubs.  There is a tab for Balls.

Thanks.

RSS