Forums

Help › Forums

Yellow "Orb" Found on Merion by WigerToods2010

Tue, Mar 31 2015 10:59 AM (53 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 7:47 AM

Quote -- TopShelf2010: "I have always found the random 'toolsheds' around Merion to be rather disturbing. And now with the discovery of this 'yellow orb' my fear level is only increasing. Something inside me is telling me that these 'toolsheds' or 'power boxes' and the 'yellow orb' might be somehow related."

Had (this is Yancy) the night tremors and whatbnots last night - on little sleep as I was rememberins my night all up on the Bethpage in one of the "shacks" way back in 2011.

Yancy Abducted & Stranded in Shed on Bethpage Black #5 - January, 2011

Yancy sends an SOS message from the Bethpage Black course. Sent by an anonymous WGT player to give his "State of the WGT Players Union" address, Yancy woke in a shed - no recall of how he got there or how long he has been there.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 8:02 AM

hmmm

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 8:25 AM

CanineSupervisor:

Thanks to Doc Moose's screen capture above, I've hypothesized that the course is a Jaffa Base, maybe even their Earth Headquarters. The flag's shadow image was the tip off. I've placed an image of their most feared weapon, the Ma'Tok Staff, over the image of the basket. Strange is it not, that both shapes are identical? Hmm.

I reduced the height of the staff so everyone can see the top of it and compare it to the ground shadow.

I don't believe in coincidenceables and whatnots.

just sayin'...

I hear ya know CanineSuper. And I respects your research methods. Your a solid.
    But, looking at this "staff/pin" I (this is Yancy) cannot help but think what a sweet kayaking paddle that would make. Alien problem may be aquatic? 

Just Saying ----- My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 10:18 PM

So to relax I like to watch them Bandon Dunes 24/7 live cameras....LOOKSIE

http://www.bandondunesgolf.com/course-cameras/bandon-dunes-course-camera

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 4:23 AM

Yellow orb showing up on Best of Par 5's Hole #10

M0OET.png

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 6:04 AM

andyson:

Try not to disturb the yellow orbs......

This whole dang nonsense is Hpurey's fault. One of his whacko ideas in his "yelloway" campaign was to unleash these things all over in hopes they'd steal all the white balls, thus forcing his agenda. Now he can't remember where he let them all loose and now we have to suffer. 

If and when you get victimized by Hpurey's evil doings, send him the bill, he owes you a sleeve.  :-D

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 6:28 AM

YankeeJim:
    f and when you get victimized by Hpurey's evil doings, send him the bill, he owes you a sleeve.  :-D

OH SHHHHH

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiT!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2015 11:45 AM

OKs.....so (I am Yancy) and Medford Mel were up in his familycabin - "Mitchells Cabin" doing some shooting for our Pinehurst #2 WGT Eggxplorers Docu-Drama.....and after the shoot me be running thru the data and I see a YELLOW ORB. It is yellow, the upper lights make it look dull, but so help my whatbnots - its following me now. Advice?
    I dropped "Orbs101" in college, regrettings nows.
    THX - I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 5:21 AM

Funny,  sitting here at my desk at work and I never thought about it....  but one of the programs I use at work has an interesting icon down in the taskbar  LOL

photo yellow orb_zpsbat88jyu.jpg

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 2:33 PM

I do what I do cause I can

RSS