Forums

Help › Forums

Yellow "Orb" Found on Merion by WigerToods2010

Tue, Mar 31 2015 10:59 AM (53 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Feb 13 2015 12:46 PM

Try not to disturb the yellow orbs......

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Fri, Feb 13 2015 4:07 PM

TopShelf2010:

I have always found the random 'toolsheds' around Merion to be rather disturbing. And now with the discovery of this 'yellow orb' my fear level is only increasing. Something inside me is telling me that these 'toolsheds' or 'power boxes' and the 'yellow orb' might be somehow related.

Here is a screencap of one of the 'toolsheds' with a 'power box' in the background as well...

And here is a closer shot of the 'power box'...

id take the mulligan

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 12:21 PM

photo 8792fe75-a2bb-4c8c-9254-d14090143e5b_zps03ff5666.jpg

The yellow orb appears to have interfered with my ability to communicate, up to this point. If I may, I would like to suggest we follow the time honored tradition of naming such discoveries after their discoverer. Personally, I think "Wiger Sphere" has a nice ring to it. For Topshelf's cement slab / door / hatch and eight "scrap titanium" rings ( which to me look more like the remains of someone's herb garden after harvest ), however, I haven't a clue, so let's have at it and " Name that Object".

Doc :)

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 12:51 PM

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 5:27 PM

TopShelf2010:
    Merion's Fellowship of the Rings :)

Hpurey's demanding Yellowship of the Rings...

Just swayin',

Hic..... :-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 9:53 AM

LOL

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 10:40 PM

TopShelf2010:
    I have always found the random 'toolsheds' around Merion to be rather disturbing. And now with the discovery of this 'yellow orb' my fear level is only increasing. Something inside me is telling me that these 'toolsheds' or 'power boxes' and the 'yellow orb' might be somehow related.

Wow. WOW.
    I myself (I am Yancy) have been fascinated by the sheds/shacks all over the WGT courses for years - absolutely years. Have begun a folder titled "WGTshacks" and has screen caps of the "little buildings" all over the #21 courses. I am cereal.

Please send me any shots of sheds or shacks you can - video slideshow and discussion to be the end product. Also have folders of WGTswimming pools and WGTscarytrees if anyone wants in on that stuff.
    Intriguables - I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 10:48 PM

CanineSupervisor:

Hey Yancyman -

Here's one I just foundables and whatnots all up on the back of Merion, too. Have no idea where the green "Orbs" cameth from. Butt, they appears to be floatables and such and in a triangular shape, just hoverin' there.

So there's no confusion here, I'm not talkin' about the orbs on my pants either.

Maybe you kin help.

CanineSupervisor:

Have no idea where the green "Orbs" cameth from. Butt, they appears to be floatables and such and in a triangular shape, just hoverin' there.

So there's no confusion here, I'm not talkin' about the orbs on my pants either.

OK. My friend, we are gonna have to take this slowly, gonna have to really take a peek up into this. Have this screencap in the "safe room" - and we are putting on our micro-fiber protection clothes. Fool me once, etc  blah blah blah. Not ready to talk about that.

I have filed a claim for the right to "ORBS - The Clothing" - have your people get with my people and they will tell your people whats up there.

But as for these fire-tipped trees and this mothership --- gonna take time, gonna be slow perhaps painful at times process but in the end, we will sort it out.
    Gnome Saying?
    I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 10:53 PM

TopShelf2010:
    There are 8 of them in total. I found these on Hole #6. Seemed a little odd but then again this is Merion. I wonder if the placement of these objects are a map of some sort?

Me and Medford Mel are on this as scrap metal.Titanium is strong right now, I thinks.
    The pattern I see right now is 20 $100 bills splayed out and such. First man who can virtually scrap these gonna be happy camper and whatbnots. I am cereal.
    I am Yancy.
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 10:55 PM

andyson:

Try not to disturb the yellow orbs......

TIME TO RETHINK everything PEOPLE.
    JUST SAYING - I AM cereal.

I am Yancy

RSS