Forums

Help › Forums

Yellow "Orb" Found on Merion by WigerToods2010

Tue, Mar 31 2015 10:59 AM (53 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 12:30 PM

WigerToods2010 brought in this report a few days back and I have indeed ventured all up there on the Merion course to take a peek around

Now - on my first trip up on the Merion since this report - lookie here! On the first hole as I am putting out - look at the pin shadow - closelier, look more closelier.

That's right ----- There is a flag all up on that pin pole - but the shadow is the standard basket and that my friends is a TELL. About whaa, I am still investigating and gathering data via robot spiders, drones, and USBdongle feeds to CoosBayCarol.

If any of you fine folk happen up on that Merion - keep an eye out and together we can figure out WHY this "yellow orb" (complete with it's own shadow) is all up there and such.

SOME ASSORTED DATA WE HAVE SPREAD OUT ON THE TEAM YANCY ROUNDTABLE IN OUR BUNKER 700ft BELOW THE EARTH'S SURFACE &
    MORE TO FOLLOW ASAPS:

The modern "ball-probe" has a rubber shell about two meters in diameter at the ground with suspended measuring instruments. Sometimes they can climb to an altitude of about thirty kilometers (90,000 feet), where the diameter expands to nearly ten meters in the reduced air pressure.

These ball-probes are sent up regularly, but the distance of their flight usually does not exceed ten to fifteen kilometers (six to nine miles) from the start position. Therefore, as a rule, the observation does not puzzle hapless observers. However, surprising things do sometimes happen.

"Spheres or balls of light are formed from the evolution of a vortex. These balls of light are often called "ghost lights" and are often captured on film in old theaters and cemeteries. These balls of light may or may not be visible to human eye. The spheres may be of various colors and appear as solid or transparent outlines"

"Their origin is found in the chakras and that they are used as a kind of projected awareness. For the latter reason balls very often seem to be a vehicle for a far distant projection of awareness. We gonna now suppose the balls of light have an inherent high dynamism, the source of which could be a chakra. In most cases the active chakras are located in the the region of breast and head, thus are the higher chakras. This is the reason why the reported color of the balls mostly is yellow/orange (anahata chakra) or white or blue (both relate to the ajna chakra) or perl mut (sahasrara chakra)."

"Complicatables for things & such, the interpretation of colors can be a vague science. Depending on what area you are referring to metaphysical, aura, paranormal or everyday use, the interpretations may vary. Then you can add in the effects they can have on people and it may start to be a bit difficult to decide what each one means. Yellow brings the sun to mind. We find the sun warm and nurturing, it brings joy and uplifts the spirit, it can mean hope."

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 3:37 PM

Fascinating stuff & whatnots.

Keep on smiling and doing yer own thing, Yancy!

;-)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 4:51 PM

WigerToods2010:

Fascinating stuff & whatnots.

Keep on smiling and doing yer own thing, Yancy!

Thanks Friend - I will always fight to save this planet and our golfin' courses

Heres some snaps of me adventuring trying to spot the Orb - Unusualables in last pic!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Feb 11 2015 1:09 PM

YancyCan:

WigerToods2010 brought in this report a few days back and I have indeed ventured all up there on the Merion course to take a peek around

LOL,  Just chiming in here to verify that I WAS'NT there.  ;-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Feb 11 2015 3:27 PM

Had to go looking for it, after all, it could have been a lost yelloway.  I found it!!!  lol

• Lance741
    54 Posts
    Wed, Feb 11 2015 4:27 PM

I recently seen that yellow ball when I was playing a match play on St Andrews yesterday,  it was sitting on the middle of the green. lol.. Thought it was odd..

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2015 2:26 AM

I found this giant white golf ball on top of a building on hole 5 at BPB:

Maybe the yeti has taken up playing golf...lol

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2015 6:13 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2015 8:14 AM

You might have a case, TS. What needs electricity on a course with no lights? :-D

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2015 8:27 AM

You ever think that they might have needed electricity to be able to broadcast the Open.

RSS