Forums

Help › Forums

New green speeds

Wed, Apr 12 2017 2:32 PM (49 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 7:02 AM

Please WGT, remove the parking lot stripes on Ultra Fast 40 speed greens!  They interfere with reading the break.  A tad toooo realistic IMO.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 7:05 AM

It wasn't very long ago that people in the forums were begging to put the crazy green speeds into the CC's after playing Shoe's Crazy Greens Tournies...or was I just imagining that?

So what if WGT added a few more "challenges" to your mostly mundane, minimum wage, 9-5, go home, spend all night on the computer, devouring bags of Cheeto's and drinking whatever, living in your parent's basement lives...

It never ceases to amaze me how many people cry about the dumbest things here.

Accept the "challenges" and move on. Last time I looked, this is a "virtual universe"; not reality.

just sayin...

Thanks for bringing some laughs into the game. Good job, WGT!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 7:14 AM

CanineSupervisor:

It wasn't very long ago that people in the forums were begging to put the crazy green speeds into the game after playing Shoe's Crazy Greens Tournies...or was I just imagining that?

Yeah, 3-4 players.

Who says wgt doesn't listen to their customers?

So what if WGT added a few more "challenges" to your mostly mundane, minimum wage, 9-5, go home, spend all night on the computer, devouring bags of Cheeto's and drinking whatever, living in your parent's basement lives...

I don't eat Cheeto's

It never ceases to amaze me how many people cry about the dumbest things here.

That's heartless, I told you at the time - I let my tea go cold.

Accept the "challenges" and move on. Last time I looked, this is a "virtual universe"; not reality.

Thankfully Goldeena won't answer this.

Prof Hawking in a frock now posts his incoherent thoughts in a parallel forum.

Good job, WGT!

just sayin...

(way too much)

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 7:17 AM

andyson:

Please WGT, remove the parking lot stripes on Ultra Fast 40 speed greens!  They interfere with reading the break.  A tad toooo realistic IMO.

lmao !

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 7:17 AM

LMAO, Paul  !!

Figured it wouldn't take you long to comment...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 8:21 AM

tramilleo:

He is always quick to speak ,when a imbeciles thoughts are not required or needed LMAO

Don't you mean an imbecile's ?

Try this -  Imbecile test.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 9:01 AM

^^^^

yet another example, it must be really lonely being you LMAO 

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 9:41 AM

I really can't understand what the problem is, this is just an extra option for CC tourneys, if you don't like it, set up a tourney with the original choice of speeds or don't play the ones set up with the new speeds, no big deal.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 10:26 AM

tramilleo:

^^^^

yet another example, it must be really lonely being you LMAO 

Why the LMAO after all your banal comments? If your jokes need signposted,they aren't funny.

I like that you are now posting on my wall and following me around the forum, it's quite sweet, thank you.

Angry caps man is angry!

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 10:37 AM

Forget the 40 stimp green speed.

I really love the addition of the giant Sequoia tree on the fairway of Oly 1, too. Makes it a wee bit hard to get through the opening, but that's the challenge, I guess. Thank god I didn't hit it, I would probably have ended back up on the tee box.

The camera view could have been changed for cryin' out loud

Oh well, at least when it rains, we'll have someplace to hang out.

RSS