Help › Forums

Virtual Tour 2015 - this years final

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 30 2015 5:38 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 1:28 AM

From my experience of WGT, I noticed that many times WGT does not take into account what users would like to have.

But the thing that annoys me and that I can not understand is why WGT does not provide the answer to a question asked.

There is little personal WGT who reads the forum?

However, it is so hard to make a rule and respect it to the end?

Just you write it and we read.

:)

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 3:11 AM

demcug:
    From my experience of WGT, I noticed that many times WGT does not take into account what users would like to have.

Don't forget that WGT has to take into account the opinion of the majority of users outside the fori <sg>.

demcug:
    why WGT does not provide the answer to a question asked.

They are very reluctant to give information beforehand.

1) to keep their secrets from the competition,

2) to avoid wrong information (like the one about Pebble 18 between Bandon and Chambers).

In this case, me thinks that this detail is not finalized yet.

demcug:
    There is little personal WGT who reads the forum?

Me thinks so, Icon, Shoe (Tycoon, admin to a lesser extent), all in part-time.

Furtheron they stated that their main task is to "moderate" the fori (concerning Guidelines), not to answer questions.

And, most  times they give any important answer only once. This may disappear in the many threads, or we forget about it.

demcug:
    it is so hard to make a rule and respect it to the end?

That IS hard, provided that there's probably nobody to file a lawsuit to enforce the rules.

Last but not least, THEY ARE WGT, hope is futile.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 5:18 AM

alosso:
    Last but not least, THEY ARE WGT, hope is futile.

Yep, and at least they could be up front about it!

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 8:12 AM

andyson:

ROTFL!

Thank you andyson - it's a facelift to my profile!

• FarFoo
    2,916 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 5:25 PM

poldimaier:

IMO the four 2015 final players should be the 4 top ranked players of the complete 2015 Virtual Tour. Where is the motivation to play those insufferable unlimited rounds over twelve month? Why try to play all the tour events, when it doesn´t matter in the end?

Just play the tour championship in December - go to the final and bring off the Tour season in the Top4..........that´s not very exciting.

Year long ranking is how it should be for sure. Although I don't think i will be getting near if unlim ctth is involved, can't stand the monotony tbh

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 5:38 PM

Guys ... there isn't any Tour Championship listed at the end of the year since the update. Just shows Pebble as a major championship in December. 

Now that may change ... we will see in a few months. WGT needs to let us know ASAP, because there may be more than a few players who will not bother to shoot all year long if there is nothing to strive for. 

• PAGES
RSS