Forums

Help › Forums

L100 Nike Vapor irons post reviews here

Tue, Nov 17 2015 8:38 AM (113 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 7:39 AM

I can't wait to find out about the L-100 Vapors but I must...this trek from L99 to L100 is a monster! I hit L99 on 1-1-15 and I am only half way home. Along this conversation, I use the L-97 irons with the Nike Plat and use zero spin...the ball just stops  ~ SP ~

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 11:46 AM

SweetiePie:
    the Nike Plat and use zero spin...the ball just stops 

I'm working on some videos and surveys just to try one sleeve of the Nike Plat's,  but hoping they add the yellow Nikes eventually.  As much as I like using the Cally's,  they just aren't helping me at the moment and I'm looking to change golf balls for a little while, just to change it up a bit.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 11:47 AM

It's mostly mental between the nike 97's and 100's....

not having played much lately last night I played a couple of rounds at STA...I had the slower meter 100's in play with the old clev wedges thinking I had the 97's in the bag and didn't even notice it until I was done playing....I was more focused on the strategy since I haven't played much...surprised the he!! out of me.

• snoops34
    2,694 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 8:38 AM

It's mostly mental between the nike 97's and 100's.not having played much lately last night I played a couple of rounds at STA...I had the slower meter 100's in play with the old clev wedges thinking I had the 97's in the bag and didn't even notice it until I was done playing....I was more focused on the strategy since I haven't played much...surprised the he!! out of me

fatdan

I think you are right. It is mostly mental. Got the 100's today after playing the senile senior Max 94 irons at 4.5 meter speed. My mind immediately adjusted to the 3.5 speed with the huge advantages of precision and spin. 

For some reason these match up with my type of insanity. The Nike Black ball  and these like to play together. But seriously, it's all in my head because I really liked the look of these, and now the feel. LOL

Snoops34

RSS