Forums

Help › Forums

Credits

Tue, Nov 16 2010 3:08 AM (5 replies)
  • JimBunker
    2 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 2:38 PM

It's probably been discussed to death before but anyway. I'm tour pro now and want to improve the clubs. I don't mind depositing a small bit but when I pick international cards at the buy credits page it goes to some stupid Wallie thing? I don't use that crap! Any solutions?

Or any free offers that don't involve me buying stupid mugs or t-shirts?

Thanks in advance.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 4:56 PM

Hi,

If you are having trouble finding a card that is accepted by us, please email support@worldgolftour.com so that they may assist you.

thanks!:)

-wgticon

• adramforall
    194 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 6:07 PM

I agree.   Its a pain having to buy these Wallie cards (fixed denominations of GB Pounds 5/10/20/50 ) and then use them. All I wanted to  do was buy a fixed amount of credits and pay direct from my bank account.  

Using the "Wallie card" means I get hit with two exchange rate commisions.  One to convert from GBP to the Euro and one form the Euro to US dollars.

If the amount payable by User to Acceptor is expressed in a monetary unit other than the Euro, Wallie shall, based on an exchange rate specified on the Website, convert that amount to an amount in Euros and, provided there is sufficient Balance, the thus converted amount will be debited from the Balance.

You have to be a Wallie to use these cards!

• dave062
    28 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 10:50 PM

JimBunker:

It's probably been discussed to death before but anyway. I'm tour pro now and want to improve the clubs. I don't mind depositing a small bit but when I pick international cards at the buy credits page it goes to some stupid Wallie thing? I don't use that crap! Any solutions?

Or any free offers that don't involve me buying stupid mugs or t-shirts?

Thanks in advance.

Apart from the name there is nothing stupid or crap about the wallie deposit system .

You just go  to your local supermarket or service station [list on their site ] and buy a voucher in exactly the same way as you would top up your mobile   phone .

Very simple and very easy  esp if you don't have a credit card :~)

• dave062
    28 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2010 6:34 AM

adramforall:

I agree.   Its a pain having to buy these Wallie cards (fixed denominations of GB Pounds 5/10/20/50 ) and then use them. All I wanted to  do was buy a fixed amount of credits and pay direct from my bank account.  

Using the "Wallie card" means I get hit with two exchange rate commisions.  One to convert from GBP to the Euro and one form the Euro to US dollars.

If the amount payable by User to Acceptor is expressed in a monetary unit other than the Euro, Wallie shall, based on an exchange rate specified on the Website, convert that amount to an amount in Euros and, provided there is sufficient Balance, the thus converted amount will be debited from the Balance.

You have to be a Wallie to use these cards!

I bought a $5 voucher the other day and got $ 8  [800c]

the current exchange rate is £5 = $8.06    So  I paid   6 cents commission that is cheap and well worth it !

• JimBunker
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 3:08 AM

Thanks for the replies. 1 problem though- as far as i know, there are no outlets in ireland that use Wallie? Maybe I' wrong.

RSS