Forums

Help › Forums

Live video coverage of WGT again today

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 18 2010 6:06 AM (42 replies)
  • seveking
    983 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 12:42 PM

Priestess beats Claremoreblue 1up in the first ever broadcasted WGT match. Awesome experience, I can´t say how happy I am that this has worked. We had 50 viewers at one point, and 45 nearly all the time.

This day will go into WGT history. Thank you everyone who was there.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 12:43 PM

What a great game !!!   Down to the wire  ,   Well done

• Richard1969
    34 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 12:43 PM

Watched the last few holes.  Amazing.  I would definitely like to see more of that kind of thing.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 12:45 PM

I was as drained watching as if I had played. A tremendous feat.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 12:59 PM

It was so cool Congrats to all involved in getting that to us live, well played to all player's involved.

Tess is the Greatest Golfer of all time and is my vote for Prime Minster....

USA 0   World 1

Oh yea, Oh yea Oh yea. 

• mb386
    61 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 1:00 PM

Excellent idea!!! Hoping to see more matches between great players. Thank you.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 3:58 AM

Right, then... finally, we can watch live matches. But what happenned yesterday was never meant to be the triumph of just one or two men, or the triumph of the Ryder Cup. It was meant to be the begginning of a new WGT for everyone. A new way of understanding this site and the Community Organised Tournaments. So...

to broadcast live matches all you have to do is:

1-. Download the programme "Procaster". This is easy to do. Just type "procaster" in google and follow the instructions.

2-. Create your own channel.

3-. Practice a bit before broadcasting a match. Set the quality to "high" and ecide whether you want sound or not.

4-. When you want to broacast, just click "Go live". Everybody will be able to see exactly what´s on your screen. That´s what makes this programme great and allows for super image quality. You don´t need cameras, you don´t need microphones. You will simply be broadcasting what´s on your screenAsk away if you have any problems trying to do this.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2010 7:45 AM

Angelttoti vs. Flocke live video today! Ryder Cup still level with five matches to go...

HERE is the link for today´s game. It will take place at 2pm est, which means both americans and europeans can watch it. The number of viewers is still limited to 50, so expect a full house...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2010 8:11 AM

Jeez Seve-You have any idea what this does to production?   :-D

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2010 11:52 AM

I can only imagine lol. But I would sell my channel to wgt for a million dollars... wink wink

RSS