Forums

Help › Forums

Live video coverage of WGT again today

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 18 2010 6:06 AM (42 replies)
  • salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 8:02 AM

This is going to be great, and to have my best friend on the sight a participant in the inaugural coverage,  makes it even better.

Thank You Seve,

Many of us know how much time and effort you put in to get this thing off the ground. Congratulations my friend.

Sal.

P.S. Here's a good luck charm that will make sure today's event goes successfully.

• AwsomeAl
    237 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 8:51 AM

This is a massive step in gaming and i personally cannot wait to watch.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 9:01 AM

This is cool! How exactly does this work?

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 9:36 AM

It´s a programme called procaster. I´ll give more details after the match in case anyone else wants to try doing this. And yes, there is also a chat window where u can comment on the match. Either that or you can join the guys at IRC, whichever you prefer.

Twenty five minutes to go...

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 9:36 AM

It´s a programme called procaster. I´ll give more details after the match in case anyone else wants to try doing this. And yes, there is also a chat window where u can comment on the match. Either that or you can join the guys at IRC, whichever you prefer.

Twenty five minutes to go...

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 9:58 AM

c`mon then...i`ll watch a hole!(?)

maybe we can burn the winning computer....of the inaugural live link comp.....the ashes can be sent around the world!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 11:03 AM

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 11:14 AM

Thank you !!   This is the best .  Well done Sir..

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 11:29 AM

I got disconnected after six holes. It was great while it lasted, with 50 vieweres none the less. A wgt record! We are picking up again on the back nine, but with a new link, which is this one:  http://www.livestream.com/nivlac

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 12:42 PM

Hi Seve and Niv, want to thank you very much for the excellent idea you had and great work you made. It has been very spectacular, it has seemed to me like I was there and ... go Team World !!!!

RSS