Forums

Help › Forums

Master clubs...

Sun, Nov 14 2010 8:01 PM (5 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 12:13 PM

I'm at 67.72 on my average and expecting to get Master Tier shortly. My question is.....At the moment I have no access to Master clubs like I see others have. When I make Master, will those Master clubs become available in the Pro Shop? As of right now I don't even see them in the shop. 

Thanks in advance

• ryan4spurs
    828 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 1:55 PM

Master clubs are no more mate. Now you unlock and purchase clubs based on the Level you are at.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 2:06 PM

Something kind of weird going on here. You say your average is around 67ish and you still have not made Master? I have a 65ish average and I am at tour master, Go figure what the heck type of system WGT is using. However, get ready for more frustration when you do reach the Master level, new tee locations etc. will give you a real headacke of you don't have good distance clubs. Enjoy what you have now.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 2:17 PM

Well that is about frigging stupid. Now I see why all the bytching is going on over it. Well the hell with going Master then. Can't believe how this site is run and its thinking process (if there is one).   P.O.S game

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 2:48 PM

TeeWade:

I'm at 67.72 on my average and expecting to get Master Tier shortly. My question is.....At the moment I have no access to Master clubs like I see others have. When I make Master, will those Master clubs become available in the Pro Shop? As of right now I don't even see them in the shop. 

Thanks in advance

The previous poster is correct about the clubs being available by levels but if you click on a club or club set it will tell you what it is equivalent to. Case in point the Ping G10 irons at level 59. It says    (Equivalent to "G10 Master Iron Set (Steel)".) These irons are all about extreme precision matched with outstanding range. All the old master clubs are still available but by levels instead of by tier.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 8:01 PM

Well last night I shot a 64 which brought my avg to 67 even and I got Master. I logged out. Came back on this evening and see that yes, I made Master tier but.....my avg jumped up to 70.

To everyone else who answered...tks. I'm beginning to somewhat get what is going on now. I'm a slow learner  lol. I got decent clubs and plan to get the level 60 G10 set in 4 more levels. Hoping that'll do for awhile. tks again and for give my biitch session lol.

RSS