LOL WTF?

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:15 PM

I'll share a chat story.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 9:04 PM

Too damn funny.  I guess with names like Cupidstunt and Salamii you guys bring out the best in people.  All I get is "Where ya from?" and one of my favs..."Are those your kids in the picture with you?"

Sal, I can only imagine what you did to provoke that repsonse.....now go back to your trailer you D.A.P.O.S.

BTW, is trailor anything like a trailer?  My guess, a trailor is the humble abode that a tailor dwells in.  Gotta love being ripped by people who can't even spell!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 4:56 AM

jakestanfill7:
    Sal, I can only imagine what you did to provoke that repsonse.....now go back to your trailer you D.A.P.O.S.

LMAO-Good one, Jake. I thought it might have been Sal's new avatar. Maybe the guy was a douchebag  Yankee fan PO'd by Sal's weak attempt to duplicate the real intimidating look of a pitcher. 

yeah, yeah, I know-you guys are the best this year.)

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 6:47 AM

YankeeJim:
    Yankee fan PO'd by Sal's weak attempt to duplicate the real intimidating look of a pitcher. 

I don't know if i'd call that an intimidating picture...to me Sal's pic looks more like someone i would never want to see hanging around parks or elementary schools...hope he's not a priest on the weekends.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 6:54 AM

YankeeJim:
    LMAO-Good one, Jake. I thought it might have been Sal's new avatar. Maybe the guy was a douchebag  Yankee fan PO'd by Sal's weak attempt to duplicate the real intimidating look of a pitcher. 

Hey Jim..How about this look.  I might not intimidate you, but I sure as hell could sell you something you really don't need.

Hey, what's that say below your quote.  Can't be read, might need a bit of enlarging. Something about being the best.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 8:21 AM

BriRock:
    I don't know if i'd call that an intimidating picture

You had to see the guy, BR. He was the Giants' closer this year and a character he was off the mound. But put him out there in the 9th and you get the dyed black beard (it turned into a fan fad), a far off look in his eye and a filthy set of pitches. Off the mound he would have given Mark "The Bird" Fidrych a run for his weirdness money.  :-D

My answer to Sal.........

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 8:46 AM

The "machine" is intimidating....

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 8:57 AM

YankeeJim:

Weak answer there friend.  No beard,  remember FEAR THE BEARD.

BriRock,  here's a better image of the best closer in all of baseball this past season. 

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 9:03 AM

YankeeJim:

BriRock:
    I don't know if i'd call that an intimidating picture

You had to see the guy, BR. He was the Giants' closer this year and a character he was off the mound. But put him out there in the 9th and you get the dyed black beard (it turned into a fan fad), a far off look in his eye and a filthy set of pitches. Off the mound he would have given Mark "The Bird" Fidrych a run for his weirdness money.  :-D

How ironic he's got both his favorite Cocaine choping and mixing devices in the same photo.

• PAGES
RSS