Forums

Help › Forums

New equipment arriving

Wed, Feb 11 2015 8:05 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SGreene124
    58 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 1:24 AM

I heard there may be some new clubs arriving in the Pro Shop come the New Year. Is there any truth to it? If so, who has an idea of what type of clubs will they be?

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 2:13 PM

2,087 Posts
    09-25-2009 1:03 PM

Last updated: December 12, 2014

In an effort to keep you more informed of upcoming product releases, we have published and regularly update a list of planned features and changes. Be sure to bookmark this thread and check it monthly for updates :)

Features listed are things we are currently working on and expect to release in the next 30-90 days. We may delay the release of a feature on this list is if we feel it's not ready for prime-time.

Please note that not every planned feature and/or course is listed, and the list is in no particular order. What you see here are items we can talk about publicly, and have a spot in our road map. The purpose of posting them here is to keep you more informed of upcoming releases.

We will notify you of expected product release down times in the forums and via Twitter and Facebook before it happens.

Coming Soon (in the next 30-90 days

Many changes to Country Club Events including new scoring, participation bonuses, and additional SuperPasses per clash

• New virtual goods from Nike, Adams, TaylorMade, Callaway and Cleveland
  • PTgolf904
    830 Posts
    Sat, Jan 3 2015 4:36 PM

Can I buy a putter that goes where I aim it?  Think I have bought 6 putters and haven't found one yet

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jan 3 2015 5:15 PM

PTgolf904:

Can I buy a putter that goes where I aim it?  Think I have bought 6 putters and haven't found one yet

Maybe it's not the putters, have you tried these?

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sat, Jan 3 2015 6:24 PM

I just hope if great equipment appears, they give the opportunity for all tour legend to buy them

I can't imagine a great club level 102 and  i can't buy before more than a year.

Tour legend should be authorized to buy eveything they want

And like usual sorry for my bad english

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Jan 3 2015 6:43 PM

micheldess:

I just hope if great equipment appears, they give the opportunity for all tour legend to buy them

I can't imagine a great club level 102 and  i can't buy before more than a year.

Tour legend should be authorized to buy eveything they want

And like usual sorry for my bad english

Don't count on them bringing out anything for higher lvl players its easier to have drivers at lvl 48 that sell like crazy over a lvl 100 driver that is offered 4 lvls earlier with a different name and almost the same stats 

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 9:57 AM

fairground11:
    What you see here are items we can talk about publicly,

What new items will be coming out, new irons, new wedges, balls? Will you be more  specific   sense  these are things you can talk about publicly.

Thanks

Gary  (woodo)  

P.S.  The above quote was from WGTalex , not fairground

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2015 8:32 AM

Some of these would be cool.  ;-)

Supposed to be released 16 January 2015.   (in real life that is)

or these....( any of the Callaway irons actually)  preferably not just a graphics addition with same specs as something else lol

after all, the 2015 Big Bertha irons are supposed to be "up to" 2 clubs longer.  I may get them myself for this year, but would be sweet to play the same gear here.  Hence my push for the yellow ball.  :)

slider

on the subject of playing what I play in real life here,  maybe this will be added as well...another item that got my attention for the upcoming season.  

The Odyssey "works" lineup

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2015 10:28 AM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2015 3:13 PM

TopShelf2010:
    chomping at the bit to get 'something new and shiny.'

If we get new Cally irons, I'll be bummed as I just got the L100 nikes cuz I couldn't hold out long enough to wait .  

But, would be cool to see some new brand (Adams) gear added just for variety,  but I wouldn't pass up on Callaway irons if they were at all comparable to the Nike irons just to be able to play my real life preffered brand (well next  to Titleist)  :)  

• PAGES
RSS