Help › Forums

Day 20.........Christmas 2014

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:43 AM (132 replies)
  • bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 5:04 PM

mgbirish:

Hello, we are the Band of Brothers CC and we're playing Santa today.....what would you like from the WGT pro-shop for Christmas this year? 

All we asked if you have been gifted already, Please do not request another!

This is all about gifting as many as possible, we have the already gifted list and will be checking it twice, to see who is naughty and nice!

Good luck all!

mgbirish for ABOB CC

Merry Christmas i just started and only at level 25 what would be good for me? i'd like the max complete driver and iron set but thats being stingy....its always better to give than receive...so anything u might think would help would be appreciated...thanks and God Bless u Santas

• Muzza55
    8 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 5:07 PM

Excellent idea team,

For myself I would love a set of iron so I could take my game to the next level.

From the WGT pro-shop a set of Taylor Made R Bladez.

Thanks again and Merry mas to you all

Muzza55

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 5:29 PM

Merry Christmas , ABOB thank you to all Veterans & active service men & women for everything you do...

• TheTexasWedge
    80 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 5:57 PM

coronakizzy:

I WOULD LOVE A SET OF MAX METER IRONS SANTA PLEASE

Merry Christmas from A Band of Brothers CC!

dukiedew:

On behalf of A Band of Brothers CC, the following items are wrapped and ready:

And

The lucky recipient will have the first reply to this post and...

Be Master Tier or lower, and...

Be Level 60 or lower, and...

Have 63 forum posts or less, and...

Not have received any other WGT gifts this year.

I just turned Master and at the same time lvl'd to 61 so I don't qualify but I was just looking at this post, read it and then read every post after and wondered why nobody responded to it. If I had seen this before my last round in your Holiday tourny that lvl'd me up I would have lol. It is a great thing you are doing for all the players here. From one vet to all the others VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. 

Merry Christmas from A Band of Brothers CC!

• BobMags
    10 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 6:28 PM

Dear Santa,

I've been trying to be nice but I occasionally lose my temper with errant iron shots. A set of MAX Irons might help me be a good boy all year round.

Thanks for listening.

• bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 6:44 PM

Merry Christmas all santas', i have just started yesterday and love it already have made it to level 27 but i really dont know what i should ask for? i'd like the complete set of spin woods and irons think level 24? but that sounds greedy and thats not what Christmas is about its  time for giving and not receiving...but Merry Christmas and Thank u all especially the Santas'....God Bless

• SusanGS
    102 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 7:19 PM

wow i stumbled across this forum

You are amazing people to be doing this.

If i may humbly ask...I have looked at the Nike VR Forged Iron Set (L85+) but have never had the credits to get them

I know it is a lot, but....as my Mom always said,, It never hurts to ask

Merry Christmas to all, especially to the people giving the gifts. From all of us  THANK YOU for spreading your cheer !!

Ssuan

• bookerT1
    32 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 8:07 PM

level 97 odesssy putter would be nice!

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 8:57 PM

A Band of Brothers Santa's are headed back to the North Pole for the year. We truly enjoyed the spirit of the Christmas give-away.

We gifted about 20 members of the community about 30,000 credits worth.

We enjoyed and look forward to next year.

We wish you all a blessed, love filled and safe, Christmas and New Year Holiday season!

Home Rudolph, Home!

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 10:09 PM

mgbirish:

A Band of Brothers Santa's are headed back to the North Pole for the year. We truly enjoyed the spirit of the Christmas give-away.

We gifted about 20 members of the community about 30,000 credits worth.

We enjoyed and look forward to next year.

We wish you all a blessed, love filled and safe, Christmas and New Year Holiday season!

Home Rudolph, Home!

That is worth a  place in santa's hole of fame !

thank you all Band of Brothers for this kind act.

Siggi 

RSS