Forums

Help › Forums

TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEES

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 11 2010 12:29 PM (3 replies)
  • enigma55
    16 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 9:44 AM

Hi I am the owner of a country club and want to give my members the chance to play for credits, how do i organise this please ??

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 2:31 PM

Just goto your club page and set up a tournament and it will ask you if you want to make it free or for credits.Note you can't use your club earning as prize money thats nothing to do with tournaments it's just a combination of all your club members earning.Start one with say 5 credits to enter and see how many enter it.hope this helps.

• enigma55
    16 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 9:01 AM

happyman123uk:

Just goto your club page and set up a tournament and it will ask you if you want to make it free or for credits.Note you can't use your club earning as prize money thats nothing to do with tournaments it's just a combination of all your club members earning.Start one with say 5 credits to enter and see how many enter it.hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for that information, how do you set the prize money and how do you pay the winner/s, regards Gordon

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 12:29 PM

You set how much the entry fee is. How ever many people enter determines the pot.

You set how the payout is determined. top 10, top 3 or winner take all. Wgt takes care of paying out the winnings.

Happy hitting

RSS