Forums

Help › Forums

Day 19........Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 18 2015 4:19 AM (136 replies)
  • Oledood
    22 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 3:20 PM

Hello Santa;  I would please like to have a Taylormade driver R11 9.0deg.

Thank you and Merry Christmas

• chefski123
    36 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 3:49 PM

Hi

I would like some wedges to help improve my game.

Thank you

• FLHXmike53
    32 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 3:56 PM

Hi Santa I would like a Course book Thanks

• hillise
    383 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 3:59 PM

Merry Christmas to the Deviations CC please may i receive a r11s driver please level 96.Thanks very much

Hillise

• Marcwoods23
    13 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 4:27 PM

hillise:

Merry Christmas to the Deviations CC please may i receive a r11s driver please level 96.Thanks very much

Hillise

Hi Santa,  Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all.  I would like the Taylor Made R11s 9.0 Driver L94.. Or if possible some Nike RZ Black Vapor Balls.  Thank you in advance if there is anything you can do

• fwithebull
    31 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 4:39 PM

hi santa,,,,could i get this please?

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

2,795 Credits

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

2,795 Credits
    thank you
  • tw1zt
    52 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 4:47 PM

Tis the season for sleeves! For me the most expensive part of the game... but really needed if you want to score low on a consistent basis. I have been experimenting with different brands... lvl 33 callys, 71 nikes... 13 srixons. Anyone one that wishes to donate it would be greatly appreciated. I am not picky if you have been playing a great ball and think I should try them out send away I will put them to use.

Right now I play 85 Nike Irons, 85 Covert Driver, 81 G25 14*, 77 method, all top clev wedges 56,60,64.

Send me anything that you think will match up well.

Also, I would be more than willing to help out by giving back. PM me and let me know if I can help out with some of the gifts on the cheaper end. Balls, lower level clubs, etc.

Thanks!

Tw1zt

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 5:01 PM

SPINO1:

Happy Holidays to the  Deviations Santa crew......On my 1500th consecutive day i'd be delighted to have the 100yrd atv in my Sack

56 degree atv.

If its too much to ask, then maybe id be just as fortunate/lucky to have a sleeve of lvl 33 callys to keep me going

Best wishes

stu

Sent!  Merry Christmas from all of us at the Deviations!!

Rock

• dimitrius64
    173 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 5:01 PM

I may have posted on the wrong forum but...

Hello (Santa) MrCaddie

I have seen many people ask for gifts for themselves though I think this is not the real spirit of Christmas.

For my request, it is that I could gift something for my fellow CC members. We are a small club with some dedicated members loving the game come rain or shine.

We are the New Weed Wackers CC of around 29 members, we fight hard to win CC points in many CC v CC tournaments and often battle against CC's of 200 members.

One thing that would help us is some additional CC passes for each member as if we want to play more than one game per day we would need to pay an additional 37 credits to challenge further so this severely damages our chances of winning

So if you could please grant my Christmas wish of a gift for my fellow Weed Wackers, I would be eternally Grateful

Merry Christmas

Ian (Dimitrius64)

• DAddington
    4 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 7:06 PM

Santa how about a new set of nike vr forged iron set 

RSS