Forums

Help › Forums

Day 19........Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 18 2015 4:19 AM (136 replies)
  • shedhed
    11 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 2:00 PM

Dear Santa , Shed needs to up his game and those Taylor Made Clubs would be an awesome upgrade.

• stikhuntr27
    215 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 2:01 PM

Hi Santa,

It takes balls to play this game and a dz Nike 71+ would go a long way

I have gifted myself and it feels great during this season of giving

Hope your holiday is filled with joy and relaxation

Merry Christmas

• devildog3066
    10 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 2:07 PM

USMC devildog3066

Merry Christmas too all and a happy New Year hope you all get what you wish for. I'm happy with my family and good Friends god bless our troops and there families. Remember be happy with what you have and whatever Santa gives you and enjoy.

The Bud Club

• tspugh67
    4 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 2:09 PM

Hey Santa Deviatons! I would really love a Callaway X 2 Hot 9.0 Level 72 Driver!  It would really brighten my Christmas golf game!

• allenmiller
    34 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 2:14 PM

I do wish I could get the max iron set level 95

• mmartin5
    216 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 2:16 PM

to be honest santa ive already was gifted a sleeve of nike balls earlier but they didnt last long lol so therefor i ask santa, like couple sleeves volvik balls dont care what level like them better than nikes,,,thanks and merry christmas all and to the club deviations....

Ho Ho Ho

The Deviations here, signing in as Santa on the 19th day of the Christmas Giveaways. 

We will be checking our list throughout the day and gifting things to those who have not already received a gift from one of the previous days.

Thanks to MrCaddie for hosting this event as always. Well done sir. 

So please tell us, whats on your Christmas list this year. 

-Happy Holidays from The Deviations

• Kittycat247
    2,800 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 2:23 PM

Hi from down under santa

merry xmas all

I'm old enough now for a sleeve of volvik balls level 29.

Just loosing soo many at valhalla my dad tomcat wont buy me any more.

Could santa help out!

Kittycat247

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 3:03 PM

Priesum:

Dear Santa,

I have posted this for you before but I am aware of your busy and hectic schedule at this time of year so thought I would send you a gentle reminder..

Not a request for me, but on behalf of my good friend merlintrotter: a decent wedge or two to help him with his short game.

Merlin is a Master, lvl 89 with avge 76.75 - have been trying to get him to get decent wedges but either credits are not there or he does not get the drift - a point in the right direction from Santa might do the trick!

I'd gift him myself but being away from homecountry means I have no means of gaining free credits and thus have to preserve my own funds for balls.

Kelly

Merry Christmas from the Deviations to Merlintrotter - 2 ATV's coming your way. Look forward to lose to you soon ;)

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 3:03 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone at the Deviations CC!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 3:06 PM

Sandtrapduffy:
    I have posted 19 days in a row for the Santa's

Not a true statement. I ran Day 1 with a friend and I see no request from you to Santa.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/275157.aspx?PageIndex=1

Keep trying, there are still four days left and you never know.

MC

RSS