Forums

Help › Forums

Day 18.........Christmas 2014

Thu, Dec 25 2014 1:30 AM (100 replies)
  • 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 9:13 PM

Hats off to all the Santas!  here on the WGT , just seen the list of players that received gifts simply outstanding!  again thanks to MC & all the Santas (you know who you are ;-) )  have a great Christmas & a happy healthy New Year...

• extremepro
    340 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 9:32 PM

Dear Santa today is my 76th birthday and a nice set of Nike VR Irons lvl 97 would make a very nice combination birthday and Christmas gift for me.  At my age I can only be nice.(don't have the stamina to be naughty). Merry Christmas and thank you for being a Santa Claus.

• Tex0213
    83 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 9:44 PM

Thank you santas for spreading Christmas cheer across WGT land.  If you happen to find an extra Nike Method L51 in your bag, I would love to have one.

Merry Christmas y'all,

Tex

• AlaskanDamsel
    1,192 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 9:47 PM

Dear so-very August Augusta Santas -

I figure you are very warm and festive in your lovely green jackets The-Green-Jacket-2T.gifRoger Goodell is a rich man (check that … a very, very rich man ...Augusta Green blazersAn Aussie finally Masters it at Augusta | Boston Herald

but up here in the Northland it's getting icy cold ice-stalagtites-amazing-ice-wallpapers.jpg 

and my legs are freezing in wgt's skimpy shorts.Did Rick Perry Have A Brain Freeze, Or Has A Frozen Brain.?cold-hands-veena-waziri.jpg

Any chance of some stockings and longer pants?  Maybe these Royal Navy duds? 

I'll leave you some muktuk and salmon jerky by the smokehole, Santas!!

Truly Unconventional Alaskan Foods (for the Brave of Heart) Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...

Kisses for your reindeer -- Quick Someone Called Santa – Reindeer Loose on Highway!-04: Alla, a Nenets girl, kisses one of her family's pet reindeer ...

Gunalcheesh !!

AlaskanDamsel

• hughjampton
    14 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 9:55 PM

Merry Christmas santa of Augusta national

Ive been a very good boy all year but my arms are weak could i please ask for a

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

so i can be a bigger boy

Merry christmas to everyone

• hillise
    383 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 10:00 PM

To all members of the Augusta National CC wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, From little old New Zealand why down in the Southern Hemisphere. Would it be possible to receive the R11 iron set level 90 this xmas as these irons would help me improve my game. If not how about a sleeve of nike balls they will do just fine also thanks very much.

Hillise

• Marcwoods23
    13 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 10:01 PM

Hi Painter13,  I have been nice all year long (okay most of the time anyway).  I would love to get the taylor made 11s 9.0 driver.  Or if that's to much to ask I would like the Nike RZN Black Vapor Balls.  Thanking you in advance if you can help me out.  By the way this is a great thing you guys are doing.

• pantone95
    4 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 10:42 PM

Could I just receive a new putter of any kind.

TY

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 11:15 PM

Hi Painter13 and Augusta National CC,

Merry Christmas and happy holidays and a big thanks to all the santas doing it this year!!! :)

Hoping to improve my putting/short game this coming year. If possible an Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter L70+ or the TaylorMade ATV 56 Wedge L86+ would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks for the consideration!

Thanks again to all the gifting the Santas are doing this year!!

• Raydog0204
    5 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 11:17 PM

Dear Santa, 

My Christmas List:

1. TaylorMade R1 10.0 White Driver

2. Volvik Crystal Ball Sleeve (preferably Orange or Green) (without the trail)

3. Any Sand Wedge or Loft Wedge Lv. 33+ or lower.

Merry Christmas To All! 

Special Thanks To Augusta National CC

RSS