Day 18.........Christmas 2014

Thu, Dec 25 2014 1:30 AM (100 replies)
  • Painter13
    285 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:08 PM

Hello we are Augusta National CC

We have the pleasure of playing Santa for today

What would you like from the WGT pro-shop for Christmas this year?"

Remember we are checking the list, checking it twice to find out who is Naughty and Nice

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:14 PM

Greetings santa gdog8!

My list is very short because the only thing benificiaria my game are two things:

TaylorMade Iron SpeedBlade Set (steel) (L75 +)

either a:

Callaway X Hot 9.5 ° Driver (L83 +)

o

TaylorMade SpeedBlade Iron Set (steel) (L75+)

from already thank you very much!

Happy holidays to you and all the WGT famila.:)

• dukiedew
    59 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:32 PM

Merry Christmas Augusta Claus CC. Hope you and yours have a very merry holiday

In the spirit of the Holiday and remembering the joy of christmas like the overgrown child that I am, I will provide you with a list and maybe see what you and your elves can build.

Please keep in mind Augusta Claus, although I may have maybe mostly been naughty, I have been very good at it.

A TM R1 TP 9.0 White driver (L48), or or or a Callaway X2 Hot 10.5 driver (L32) or or or ummmm,,, maybe a Nike VR_S Covert Driver flex loft (L50),  as you can see Augusta Claus CC, my driving is in need of a boost so then maybe I could hang a little better with the competition. 

Augusta Claus CC, just like I say to Santa  every year, If you get me something I promise I will be good,  well at least maybe better at wgt golf,  and never ever ask for anything again. This year anyway. I always send Santa a list.

There, a short list this year but it would be put to good use.

thank you Augusta Claus CC for listening, your volunteering for this roll is most commendable

Merry Christmas to all, and to all  a good round 

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:35 PM

Dear Augusta National CC Santa,

I think I have been a good lad, and I really could use a big blue driver (Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L88+) for example) to play with my alternateplay new friends.

Have a good day and Merry Xmas. ;)

• lordbuisness
    5 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:37 PM

hi i am lordbuisness

merry christmas to the wonderful person/people who would be so nice as to buy me the:lvl32 taylormade r11 iron set!!

• MIBCTGOLF
    165 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:46 PM

Merry X-Mas  Augusta National CC ,, Augusta is my Favorite Course in the World, wish we had it in WGT

im not greedy all I want is a sleeve of Volvik green ( LvL 51) balls

Thanks

MIBCTGOLF

• ROADRACING
    27 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 7:00 PM

DEAR SANTA

my name is roadracing and i have been extra good this year can you please give me lvl 97 nike irons or maybe a few sleev's of lvl 71 nike balls this year for christmas?i will leave you extra whisky this year too.

thx roadracing

• LGreen5
    50 Posts

Merry Christmas Augusta National CC,

I'd be very grateful if you could gift me the Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood level 89+. I'm a Tour Pro at this time, and I'm hoping this new club will help me to make it to Master. 

If you're unable to do this I'd appreciate it if you could gift me three sleeves of MAX Slow Meter Vapor Tour Pro + balls.

I've been told good clubs and balls will improve your game, as well as practice, practice and more practice. I try and do so as often as I can and have made good progress on my game. I'm hoping this club will help me get to the next level.

I'd like to thank you all from the Augusta National CC as well as all the Santas for your exceptional work.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• cougarclaw
    138 Posts

Well Santa Claus , I Have not ripped a strip off any ones ass this year with my cougar claws , so I think you would agree that was nice !  Not even as much as a mauling !  Never peed in any sand box or havent eaten 1 birdie or eagle !  So I think I deserve , hmmmm , A sleeve of  these perhaps !   Love CougarClaw

NIKE 20XI-X RZN Balls (L81+)

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 7:05 PM

Merry Christmas to all in the Augusta  National have a nice 18th.

RSS