Forums

Help › Forums

Day 18.........Christmas 2014

Thu, Dec 25 2014 1:30 AM (100 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 8:10 PM

dedBuNNy:
    Generous is too small a word I think in describing the Santa's here and what you all do.

DB-

I hope I can speak for all the Santas, from every one of these events, when I say thank you for your kind words.

It should be noted that these "random acts of kindness" go on all year long, not just during these events. This kind of gifting happens all year long, every day, you just don't see it because it happens very quietly behind the scenes and those players that do it quietly and without any fanfare are the inspiration behind this event.

I just thought it would be fun to bring it to the masses and see what happens. For every one of the Santas participating in this event, there are probably a hundred, or more, players doing the exact same thing that we're doing....you just don't ever see it because it happens behind the scenes.

MC

• Painter13
    285 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 8:15 PM

Day Is now Closed

• catz37
    24 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 9:34 PM

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a new set of irons!

• HamdenPro
    2,424 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 10:09 PM

Yetissquatch sent me TaylorMade RocketBallz Tour Full Set (L39+) as a gift.  I had already sent Santa an email for  DAY 19 before I knew, so, take me off list, unlss of course, you want to send some better balls because I am not used to faster met LOL.

THank you so much for everything.

HamdenPro

• RLovesSue
    10 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 7:05 AM

Merry Christmas everyone i hope you all get your wishes this Christmas i truly believe this is the best club !

• plaguexyz666
    832 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 9:08 AM

markrobertson306:

I would realy love to be able to open up my  xmas present and find a new set of Nike irons

if I do then hopefully my game will improve.

fingers crossed  my wish comes true today.

thanking you in advance Santa

mark

I'm confused is this guy in the club ?

plague

• Eddy0101
    394 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 12:08 PM

Dear Santa Augusta

Thank you for the wonderful gift that I found in my stocking that was hung with care.

Thank you and to the ANCC  for the time and joy you have giving to many.

I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas to the WGT and all the members, May your balls fly true and your putts slide in. Have a safe and Happy New Year.

Eddy

• dtd1961
    32 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 12:36 PM

All I want for Christmas is: 

NIKE VR Forged Iron Set (L97+)

• Batman3264
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 1:43 PM

Santa, I would like a Taylormade  54 degree wedge.

• Foolfogolf
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 3:10 PM

Thank you Santa...err Painter13 for the wonderful gift this Christmas. May your holiday season be merry and bright!

RSS