Forums

Help › Forums

Day 15...Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 26 2014 4:26 AM (110 replies)
  • buckeyebomber
    118 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 7:51 PM

If I am not too late, a decent Iron set, tour master level, would be greatly appreciated and loved.

A good Callaway set would put me over the top into Legend.

If you can't, I can understand.

• um057
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 7:57 PM

Dear Yancy Claus,

I have been a good little golfer this year, but I could use some putting help to take me to the next level.  I would like:

Peace on Earth, a TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L92+), or a couple of sleeves of NIKE RZN Black Balls (L90+).

Thanks Yancy Claus!!

• jasonb00
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 8:15 PM

Dear Mr. Yancy Claus,

I would like a Shiny new driver for lvl 50+.. The Nike one would be great. I really love your Reindeer. Blitzen is my favorite. 

• Eddy0101
    394 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 8:36 PM

Dear Yancy Claus

First I would like to say Thank you To You & the AACC For Bring Joy To So Many.

I Would Like To Wish WGT And All Its Members A Safe And Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.

Santa Yancy I would Like A sleeve Or 2 Of The NIKE 20XI-X Balls (L48+).

Best  Wishes To All And To All A Good Night.

Thank You Santa

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 9:05 PM

-- DAY 15...Christmas 2015 is now closed --

My name is Yancy and I am doing my best to expeditables the winners and post up a nice follow-up, Winners will be getting messages - or immediate gifts - depending on the bookwork and all that stuff. Burning the midnight oil though. Promise.

Regards, I am YancyClaus

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 10:50 PM

HO HO HO AND SUCH - THIS IS YANCY ON BEHALF OF THE WGTAACC

Could use the usuable message about thanks for playing along - and everyone deserved to be a winner and whatnots. But Yancy (I am Yancy) is a common man and tells it how it is and such. Was a wild ride due to me not being prepared for this in a timely fashion. I just slammed Mr.Caddie with 20 questions the night before I was to be "Yancy Claus". Big thanks to the members of the WGTAACC for stepping in on zero notice and to the our leader in this event - Mr. Caddie.

We are a small club (30+ members/10 truly active members) - but we have fun in the WGT events and goins ons so I hope was fun or all.

Didn't Win? --- Keep Entering Everyday - Lots of Very Clever WGters Out There!
    I am gonna enter and try to win one of them "Big Burgers" one of you mentioned.

Sleeping Like a Baby Tonight - I am Yancy

IF ANY OF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN MY WGT/GOLF PARANORMAL VIDEOS
    THEY CAN BE FOUND HERE - OVER 400 NOW:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• fivesibs
    412 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 11:08 PM

Dear Yancy Claus,

a dozen of slow meter legend callaway balls would be a great gesture lev 34

• bajakma
    29 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 1:26 AM

I play the Nike l71+ balls, and would accept as many of those as you would like to give. Most of all i would like to wish you and your family a healthy, Happy and Safe Holiday season. Thank You for your generosity and may it come back to you 10 fold.

• searcher12
    19 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 1:37 AM

YancyCan:

HO HO HO AND SUCH - THIS IS YANCY ON BEHALF OF THE WGTAACC

Didn't Win? --- Keep Entering Everyday - Lots of Very Clever WGters Out There!
    I am gonna enter and try to win one of them "Big Burgers" one of you mentioned.

Oh woe is me.........Looks like i`m gonna have to go all the way to Callaway for my "Big Burger" after all....LOL

never mind, merry Xmas to Yancy claus and well done sir.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 4:31 AM

fivesibs:

Dear Yancy Claus,

a dozen of slow meter legend callaway balls would be a great gesture lev 34

A little too late,,, :< ( 

WTG Yanc. Im sure all the straight up girls and boys received a visit from the ole Yancy Claus. 

Oh and btw,,,,, I could use 10 sleeves of gb's. Hey! if you can only swing 9 sleeves that will be okay,,,I guess :< ( . Also- the new Big Bertha Driver, a Custom Avatar, and a month supply of Speed Boost. Again, if you can only swing a 3 week supply of the Boost I guess I can live with that.

And last but surely not least,  New Odyssey putter. If it has to be the Nike, welll then, I don't want it!

Im so excited I can hardly keep typing,,, ;< )) TY Yancy. You are AWESOME!

RSS