Forums

Help › Forums

Google Play Android Beta Test

Mon, Feb 2 2015 8:57 AM (35 replies)
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 9:25 AM

The response to this call for help has been extraordinary, thank you, you are the best

Please remember to include your GMAIL address in the submission.  It is the only way we can give you access to the google beta tool.

Hit'em Straight!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 10:11 AM

WGTadmin2:
    then look for the link to download the beta app from the Google Play store.

When will this be available?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 10:15 AM

Sometime in the next 7-10 days

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 1:48 AM

Thanks for answering my questions admin. Looking forward to the testing process.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 3:45 AM

If you do Windows Phone - and you should! - then count me in.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 10:47 AM

I have no news on Windows phone support yet...

• Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 11:50 PM

It IS about time! I would love to play WGT Golf on my phone, even though the screen is a little small. 

However, when I was filling out my beta tester app, I thought of another Android device in my living room... the OUYA! So hoping that I will be able to toss the APK on there for TV play. With a controller, even--they have touchpads and I would be very interested in testing that out. 

Come to think of it, you guys could make a hearty splash on the OUYA. The ecosystem is set up well for games like this (it's "free," right?) and there's nothing else comparable on the system. If your devs don't have an OUYA, please get them set up with one! (And then hope they don't waste too much time playing Bombsquad and No Brakes Valet).  

Looking forward to some big-screen WGT golfing action! 

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 12:04 AM

zagraniczniak:

Not sure why you would want to play mobile on a Windows phone. With flash being available on Windows phones can't you play on the main site? 

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 8:11 AM

borntobesting:

zagraniczniak:

Not sure why you would want to play mobile on a Windows phone. With flash being available on Windows phones can't you play on the main site? 

Yeah, maybe, but I'm probably too dumb to figure out that fancy "technology" on these newfangled "computing machines" the kids are using.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 9:32 AM

Hopefully I can be able to test it as well. I have a Nextbook 7 here's the info that I submitted on it when signing up.    

• ARM Cortex-A9 Dual Core (1.50GHz)
  • 1GB RAM, 8GB Flash Storage
  • 7" Hi Res Touchscreen (1024x600)
  • Android 4.1, Google Certified (GMS)
  • Mini HDMI, Wi-Fi, MicroSD Slot, Dual Camera
RSS