Help › Forums

Day 9...Christmas 2014

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 21 2014 2:44 AM (74 replies)
  • elk86305
    19 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 11:26 AM

Hi Ade.

My wife and I are both Senior citizens, 71 and 76 respectively. Although we'd love to have some of the better equipment on WGT, longer drivers, better irons and putters with slower meter speeds what I really want most is some slow meter, longer distance balls for my wife klamityj. We both need the slower meter balls and it seems like she lost all of the ones we bought her several days ago.

Best regards...

elk86004

• hitemharry
    808 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 12:17 PM

hi

would u like a gift ? dont have a great deal of credits but u r welcome to them as u r doing a great job here.ps if u have a big berther going spare i would take of ur hands  merry christmas

• KlamityJ
    14 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 10:36 AM

I thanked in reply to your email but...Again am forever grateful for your magnificent gift of my new Rocketbaltz 9.5 Driver.  I never, ever expected such a big gift !!  Slow meter balls were all I asked for.  I must tell yo that I am nearly blind in one eye so anything slow meter will help tremendously.  Thank you Santa soo very much :))

• SDerry
    44 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 4:16 PM

I would love to get a sleeve of Callaway Hex chrome balls

• terryntx
    56 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 2:44 AM

first let ,me say medrfry xmas to you all i have been here now about a year,and i love this game,  my names terry, im addicted to wgt,,,,lol THe new big bertha driver would be great, but if not, maybe just some golf balls, thank you all, and have a wonderful christmas,,,,,,,,,,,,,

RSS