Forums

Help › Forums

carroussel video

Sun, Jun 14 2015 12:13 AM (187 replies)
  • PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 12:47 AM

1 out of 7 today!  The other 6 were  "Sorry! We are unable to process your request. Please try again." 

• normanave
    149 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 2:31 AM

This has been going on 2 weeks now.....Sorry we can not process your request. Please wgt help

• TR1ANNA
    91 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 5:29 AM

Really, five days ago with the problem....., after four days, it is only possible to view one....., so...., I wonder if someone can say me how many days will take this to view all of them...., probably 28 days???? lol Really it is very deplorable the passivity of WGT to solve the problem with Supersonic because in spite of that the problem is from Supersonic, that service for their customers is hosted in the WGT webpage. 

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2015 12:03 AM

SAME CRAP DIFFERENT DAY!!!

1 out of 7 today!  The other 6 were  "Sorry! We are unable to process your request. Please try again." 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2015 12:19 AM

Wouldn't work for me today on Maxthon 3 so clicked over to IE where they worked fine.

• IrmaLamy
    2,981 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2015 2:39 PM

Good to read that a bunch of others are having probs too since a few weeks too.

I need to restart it about a dozen of times till I get 1 video to work and this procedure goes on again till sometimes i'll get lucky to get the submit button and then need to be fast to click on it before this lovely error message appears again or you're stuck again...

I only takes me a good 1/2 or more to view 7 Carousel Videos. GREAT!

PS: if I would let it run trough I would see up to 10 adds one after the other w/o ever getting the chance to view the submit button and this goes on and on and on...

PPS: I guess i'll have better ways to use my time then on those videos but as it is my only income soooooo.....

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 1:31 AM

SAME CRAP DIFFERENT DAY!!!

0 out of 7 today!  All were  "Sorry! We are unable to process your request. Please try again." 

IT'S NICE TO SEE WGT TAKING CARE OF THIS PROBLEM IN THEIR USUAL SPEEDY MANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• normanave
    149 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 4:11 AM

Yep looks like they dont mind us at all.........

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2015 3:58 AM

TRIED #1 SAME CRAP MESSAGE I WILL NOT TRY ANY MORE AND WILL NOT SPEND ANY MORE MONEY ON THIS CRAPY SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 

WGT DO SOMETHING - I KNOW YOU WILL SAY "NOT MY PROBLEM" BUT IT IS ON YOUR WEB SITE SO IT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2015 4:01 AM

BBB Business Review

Consumer Complaints

This Business is not BBB Accredited

World Golf Tour, Inc.

THIS SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BUSINESS

RSS