Forums

Help › Forums

hi can anybody help me

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 27 2014 6:44 PM (7 replies)
  • jonathan09
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2014 11:36 AM

hi everyone...I seem to have $15 dollars in my account which I presume I have gained from prizes. What can I do with this money? does anybody know

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2014 11:48 AM

jonathan09:
    What can I do with this money

Nothing, it does not represent real money .. only what your earned virtually. I believe that they are converted into credits when earned.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2014 12:05 PM

Get equipment, though I'd think you know this as you don't have all starter clubs.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2014 1:00 PM

ZioMio:

jonathan09:
    What can I do with this money

Nothing, it does not represent real money .. only what your earned virtually. I believe that they are converted into credits when earned.

I agree - no real money.

But, the credits earned as prizes in RGs and tourneys are wrongly converted into $.

Until now, WGT has failed to explain to me how this may be legal, since "credits have no monetary value" (see the T&Cs).

• KrisBoyd1
    146 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2014 2:15 PM

jonathan09:

hi everyone...I seem to have $15 dollars in my account which I presume I have gained from prizes. What can I do with this money? does anybody know

I would blow some on whores and drugs then just waste the rest

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2014 5:45 PM

KrisBoyd1:

jonathan09:

PMSL!!!!!!

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2014 6:35 PM

rollone:

KrisBoyd1:

jonathan09:

PMSL!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^........... how can you follow up on that??

• thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2014 6:44 PM

i would join ANCC purchase sh1t loads of passes and cheap balls and win the mythical golden piece of sh1t  that wgt thinks is a prize in the upcoming CC cash sorry clash event and waste it that way

RSS