Help wanted....Santas needed, Christmas 2014

Mon, Dec 22 2014 5:41 AM (109 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2014 10:29 AM

cappy11:
    May I ask for the 11th day of Christmas for myself and Cheers Golf Club

Cap-

All yours! I will be listing the day under "Cheers Golf Club". You will be in charge of posting on that day and managing the day and everything behind the scenes for your club.

Just so we're clear, the 5,000 credit cap is for the "Day", it's not that every member you sign up gets to give away 5,000 credits. I say this now because you're the first "group" of players to sign up and I wanted others to know this as well.

So, Cheers Golf Club has day 11 (Dec 11th).

I think you guys just got recognized with a very prestigious award from WGT recently, and now I know why.

Thanks for joining us CGC, I hope to meet many of you soon.

MC

ps- I have to ask, is there any reason why you wanted "Day 11" specifically? Just curious.

• toona
    389 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2014 10:58 AM

Hey MC  I will gladly join in the giving again this year. I have asked on our website if other ECGA members would like to join me for the day.  Either way I would like to take a day. Thanks MC for putting this together again So us with less organization skills can pay it forward.

Already have several interested so sign us up as ECGA  thanks MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2014 11:17 AM

therickman:
    THIS SOUNDS LIKE A WONDERFUL IDEA AND I WOULD LIKE TO PLACE MY NAME ON YOUR LIST TO BECOME A SANTA FOR A DAY

Rick-

Let me first ask you Rick, do you know how to send gifts to players on WGT? I only ask because I don't want you to volunteer for something if you don't know how it works.

You can answer me in this thread and I will be more than happy to walk you through the steps to show you how this works.

I'll wait to hear back from you before I sign you up.

Thank you for your interest.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2014 11:22 AM

russellfahey:
    I would like to offer my sevices as a Santa for this years 24 days of Christmas please

Done Russell!

You now have Day 6 (Dec 6th)!

Thanks for joining in the fun.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2014 11:30 AM

frappefort:
    Count me in also

You got it Frappe. Day 7 (Dec 7th) is all yours!

Merci beaucoup.

MC

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2014 11:37 AM

Hey Wayne,

Please put me in as Santa for a day :o)

Ade.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2014 11:58 AM

ithurtswnipee:
    Now, does that make that person invalid to come another day to ask again?

Not at all Pee!

Players can ask for a gift everyday if they want.....until they are gifted something, that's when I respectfully ask them to step aside and stop asking for gifts and let someone else have a chance at receiving something in their stocking.

As far as the single player/single gift goes....no, that's not how it works. The goal is to give away as many gifts as possible to as many different players as possible.

So, let's say you have 800 credits that you would like to give away and a friend of yours has 2,200 credits to give away. Instead of you giving away 800 credits on one day and him giving away 2,200 on another day, you guys could team up and give away 3,000 credits on ONE day together.

The Cheers Golf Club is already doing that on Day 11.

I never stated or implied this wasn't possible. It was just that my original post was already way too long already and I was just trying to cut things out that I thought players might put together on their own.

Hope this helps.

MC

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2014 12:03 PM

toona:
    Thanks MC for putting this together again So us with less organization skills can pay it forward.

Amen to THAT bro!!!

Mr. C, I would be honored to be allotted a day

Thomas

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2014 12:04 PM

ZioMio:
    I hope this we help the Santas to make their posting less  stressful .

Thanks Luigi!

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2014 12:13 PM

toona:
    Hey MC  I will gladly join in the giving again this year. I have asked on our website if other ECGA members would like to join me for the day.

Thanks again Toona!

I'll give you Day 8 (Dec 8th). Right now I'll list it under your name but if you would like me to change it to ECGA I'll be more than happy to.

Thanks to you and everyone over at the Eagle Club Golf Association for your support.

Cheers guys.

MC

RSS