Forums

Help › Forums

Gnomes

Wed, Nov 19 2014 9:49 AM (94 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:51 PM

Dear WGT,

I know this has probably been suggested before, but , could the "winners" of CC clashes possibly have more options for top prizes than "golden putters" or "gnomes ". In keeping with your new model of "realism" I was thinking maybe a C.S. Lewis collection with "Slithy toves", "Borogoves", and "Momeraths". Now, those would be some tee markers to die for, and would really generate some cred ( well, at least the the only "cred" you seem to be interested in .)

Doc :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 2:17 PM
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 2:25 PM

Tried your link Paul, but, it only took me to some gaming site. Tried the search option, but, that just loaded another whole page of games to sort through. Not your usual quality of entertainment, but, thanks much fer the support.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 2:34 PM

It worked for me Doc ,  But I dont use that IE browser ,,  So There .

OPY

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 2:42 PM

drmoose:
    Tried your link Paul, but, it only took me to some gaming site.

I got this one

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 3:04 PM

Doc, the creatures you mentioned are from Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, not CS Lewis.

Sorry to nitpick, old habits die hard.

;-)

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 3:30 PM

DEL RIO, TEXAS, November 13, 2014 ─  API

US Customs and Border Protection Agents search the,hilly, desert terrain near Del Rio, Texas today when a CBP drone captured images of thousands of Gnomes crossing into the United States from Mexico.

"There has been an influx of undocumented Gnomes from China and elsewhere in the past week or so. This is puzzling to us at the moment", said Chief Inspector Jorge Gonzalez of the Del Rio CBP Office.

API has learned that a commercial vehicle transporting 500 undocumented Gnomes was stopped at a Border Patrol checkpoint near El Paso, Texas, Tuesday . Agents discovered them hiding inside the trailer with the help of a tip. The Gnomes were taken into custody and there is no comment on the investigation at this time.

Chief Inspector Gonzalez said,"The driver of the truck told CBP Agents that he was paid 4,000 credits by unknown individuals from San Francisco, California to traffic them to a drop off point in that city."

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 3:35 PM

All gnomes involved are now pleading amnesty, stating gnome place like gnome.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 3:36 PM

mkg335:

Sorry to nitpick, old habits die hard.

;-)

But correct gnomenclature is important and appreciated!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 3:45 PM

Its all part of my plan , Said Gnomes think I put the word in Shoes ear about a new search and are now looking for this old Troll as the King of Trouble . 

OPY

RSS