Wed, Nov 19 2014 9:49 AM (94 replies)
  • thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 6:47 PM

Or" Chip shoot the Moon"  Gnome Game

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 7:08 PM

Try the new cologne for short guys...Gnome Aroma!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 7:26 PM

Gnome oar ! Gnome oar ! I surrender !

The white flag has been tossed. You get, name , rank , & serial #. The rest of this communication is  :  "Eyes Only"

Mr. Ambassador:

In light of recent developements, and the growing unrest in the Gnome community, I am filing this special report. My most recent intel indicates that two preliminary attacks were carried out against WGT this last week alone. One to disrupt their communications, the other, "just to mess with my game" ( seriously ). Ahem !

The GGLF has threatened to mobilize. WGT  National Enquirerr Special Reporter Andyson has gone done infiltrated a gnomadic tribe to ( his words ) "Larn their Gnom,enclature " , or somewhats.

I do not yet know how big this is, but just to be on the "safe" side, I've advised our community to play it  close to the bunkers for the next few days. Be careful out there !

Doc :)

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 10:26 PM

I just received this 74 page book from a guy that used to date a girl that was married to the 3rd cousin of a guy that worked at a Deli in Chicago who had a phone conversation with somebody that worked for WGT because they called them by accident to place an order and overheard the developers talking about how dangerous these things are.

I suggest you guys get your copy ASAP.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 11:57 PM

Oh man...soon as I learn to read I'm getting that book!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2014 3:53 AM

mkg335:
    Doc, the creatures you mentioned are from Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, not CS Lewis.

And, they say alcohol can impair your memory, imagine that !

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2014 3:54 AM

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2014 4:04 AM

I think the employees in WGT have taken too much of these.......

And these..........

And now the staff are acting like this..............

So thats why they introduced the gnomes!!!!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2014 4:58 AM

Just how deep does this conspiracy go ? I think the WGT Gnational Enquirer should do a full investigation.

RSS