rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 4 2010 12:18 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 4:30 PM

jakestanfill7:
    Instant Classic Andy

What is amazing----not one of WGT defenders has answered. Where did you guys go. Used to be that you said one thing negative about WGT and 6 members would come out of the woodwork, call you nasty names, insult your family, and kick your dog. Maybe things are changing

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 4:38 PM

Read every word.  What I want to know is do I get school credit in Language Arts???

Nice send-up of some of the problems here.   But are the most important people listening?

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 4:49 PM

Just curious, because I would never wish to confuse you with x1524806, cute name, where did you get it?

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 4:57 PM

Dear Andyson,

You forgot to mention our WGT loyalty program. You earn loyalty points for just driving your trailer. The more you drive, the more points you earn. There're also bonus points for things like consecutive days of driving. We have top notch parts available only to the most loyal costumers like you.

We hear a lot of complaints about the new Legend option. We did that mainly because you drive too fast with your V-8, and customers like your neighbor with minivan could hardly keep up. The Legend option will allow your neighbor to follow you, or even pass you if necessary. We think, in long term, it will improve your friendship with your neighbor.

Regards,

WGT

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 12:13 PM

Thanks for all the nice words everyone, much appreciated!

Doublemochaman:
    Read every word.  What I want to know is do I get school credit in Language Arts???

DMM. You have great patience to read every word of it!   Normally you'd get 0.5 CEUs but since you hung in there thru the whole novel, 1.0 CEU. LOL

racoondad:

You forgot to mention our WGT loyalty program. You earn loyalty points for just driving your trailer. The more you drive, the more points you earn. There're also bonus points for things like consecutive days of driving. ..........

We hear a lot of complaints about the new Legend .option. ........The Legend option will allow your neighbor to follow you, or even pass you if necessary. ......

Those are two qood points racoondad, i wish I'd thought of them!

But as it was the post surprised me at how long it had become.  In fact, I had to buy more words from WGT just to finish it. 

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 12:43 PM

Daily word count and the Purchase button. LMAO.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 1:44 PM

Well sheesh Andyson, the former Faterson could have told you it costs extra to go over your daily word count.    Too bad some of the "brief" posters on here can't gift you their unused words.

• mikem1011
    6 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2010 6:57 PM

Man if you're not making money writing you should be. That was incredibly funny and right on. But if  I keep playing this game with the glitches it has now I will be getting my head examined. And it's not just the "jerks and bucks". Is anyone else noticing the speed inconsistencies mostly on the Kiawah greens? And sometimes if I'm aiming a putt a foot left of the hole the ball comes off the putter immediately heading about a foot right. The game is beginning to resemble a crap shoot. Also the clubs and balls I can use as a Master do not make up for the added distance off the tees. Very frustrating.

• palmamqui
    11 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2010 8:06 PM

That's a brilliant post.  You have a real gift with words.

• youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 12:18 PM

you hit thar nail for sure. No hiccups w/TWO but the overall gameplay sux. There is no challenge to TWO at all. Looks terrible also. WGT looks great and thats all it has going for it. While i still swing away and bang my head against the wheel too, the for sale sign hangs on the window all day and night. Still have yet to get a call aboot purchasing this bowed axle.

• PAGES
RSS