Forums

Help › Forums

No more fun

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 1 2010 8:39 AM (0 replies)
  • youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 8:39 AM

At first when i started to play this golf, it was beautiful to see. Ive been a solid player for more than a year. I have gone thru different clubs and balls.  No matter how interesting i have made different tournaments and rounds w/others, it doesnt out way the restrictions in the lvling up process, or the countless balls i cant retrieve from 2 feet of water. Really, i cant go get a ball i can stare at off thar bank. Some water shots should just be ball gone. (deep water) Some u should get the ball back with a drop. Tournaments r no fun w/all the different programs and game pads out thar. WGT knows of these and will n ot speak of the issue other than to say u will be banned. Cmon, really....How r u to decide ifin sum 1 is using a helper other than thar own acknowledgement. U could use adobe to police the cheats, but then that would mean acknowledging we all are monitored thru adobe software. That just will never happen by the horses mouth.   There are plenty of tournament games out there and lvling up games as well. This is the worst ever. if not for the hd still shots this would not even be mentioned. When the competition u are up against is TWO,  who are really just sister companies themselves, its time to wake up. This is a gambling site using a golf format.  I would love to pay and play but the way it is designed is a slap in the face while yelling its just aboot capitalism right.  They r sure capitalizing on every lil thing. 800 creds for A avatar.  Yeah, i reached a new level. Now i can buy pricer clubs for a lil while longer.  LET US BUY ANY CLUBS AT ANY TIME AND PLAY ANY TEE AND GREEN JUST LIKE WHEN I GO TO CHOOSE MY COURSE OUTSIDE.  REWARD US FOR ACHIEVING THAR NEW LVL BUY GIVING A REWARD. NOT PERMITTING ME TO BUY NEW CLUBS.   This game now seems to resemble the same procedure as the global economic designed debt plan.  As long as u pay your tax/fine u will still stay in line. Stop goin along w/thar designed failure and become outcasted.    This game now resembles more communism than free to playdom. 

RSS