Forums

Help › Forums

Avg Score?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 19 2010 9:13 PM (9 replies)
  • werwin
    34 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 7:43 PM

Is there something wrong with the average score settings for the users?  I have been on 70.7 and played 20 more stroke rounds and the ave score does not change.  Is there a problem with this feature since the upgrade of WGT.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:16 PM

I think the new system is functioning just fine

-icon

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:41 PM

werwin:

Is there something wrong with the average score settings for the users?  I have been on 70.7 and played 20 more stroke rounds and the ave score does not change.  Is there a problem with this feature since the upgrade of WGT.

You have played over 500 rounds and with the new system it will take some very low scores to make your average drop very much.The old way where your average was just based on the last 14 rounds made your average fluctuate way too much.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 2:06 AM

borntobesting:

werwin:

You have played over 500 rounds and with the new system it will take some very low scores to make your average drop very much.The old way where your average was just based on the last 14 rounds made your average fluctuate way too much.

BTB I would like to nominate you for wgticon's position. Excellent answer to werwin's question.  

J

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 3:43 AM

I am really struggling to see the point in the new average system. It pretty much appears that whatever your average was when it came into play is what you'll be stuck with unless you have played a low amount of ranked rounds.

I've never really bothered about mine in the past, I play too often across all courses for me to even contemplate withdrawing from tournaments in order to keep it artificially low. That said it does seem crazy that when I shoot a 29, my average drops 0.02.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 3:52 AM

Johniedino:

borntobesting:

werwin:

BTB I would like to nominate you for wgticon's position. Excellent answer to werwin's question.  

J

LOL but no Iccon aka iconian is or was one of the best players in here. And her chipping and pitching tips have helped me and many others imensely

If WGT will listen to her like they should this game with improve vastly.

• shagman11
    12 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 6:39 AM

The entire game sucks now. I've played a hundred rounds and now the game is unplayable.  I'm going somewhere , ANYWHERE else!

• cole1234
    50 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2010 10:40 PM

mine is doing the same thing. Try logging out and sign in again. It might help

• ampakal
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 1:16 PM

Get this.  Mine actually went down after shooting a higher score than my average.  not by much but it did go down.  79.75 to 79.55 after shooting an 85

• cole1234
    50 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 9:13 PM

wow. so do you have anything that would help my average score thing un freeze? wgt never contacted me.

RSS