Forums

Help › Forums

buying credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 4 2010 2:25 PM (5 replies)
  • ozzmann
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 12:59 PM

can someone help me i have been trying to buy credits for a week now and it won't let me i have put in all the right info but no luck!! not sure if its only me maybe others are experiencing same problem

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 9:33 PM

No problem here. What credit card are you using?

• ozzmann
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 10:23 PM
    i use a prepaid mastercard thing is i've used them b4 and worked just fine but having hard time now
  • borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 4:16 AM

ozzmann:
    i use a prepaid mastercard thing is i've used them b4 and worked just fine but having hard time now

try paypal if you can. I used paypal the first few times I bought credits. As I had a few $ in my paypal account that had been there for ages not being used. 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 6:33 AM

Don't forget to try the surveys too. Bought most of my clubs that way.

• bubbass2
    11 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 2:25 PM

piztaker:

Don't forget to try the surveys too. Bought most of my clubs that way.

Every time i try to take a survey, I am told none available, or I don't qualify for this one... it is getting a bit frustrating to try to get any free credits. Guess they want you to spend your money to get credits, but there are better places to waste money, so how about giving out some "reward" credits, like for number of consecutive days returning to play, or when you complete a tournament, regardless of score, etc. Let's not make this a money grab, or there is no point in continuing with the poor starter equipment!!!

RSS