Forums

Help › Forums

Need help

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 28 2010 5:31 PM (2 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 4:17 PM

Hi all, i need help badly before i smash this computer up. Im having trouble on this site. Its taking nearly a full minute to load up a page, and a few more taps of the button to get it going. I hadnt got this problem a week ago, it was smooth as ice then. Im on vista software. I have cleared the cache several times with no joy. Im not too good with computers, so if anyone has an answer, it will have to be in laymans terms. I have run antivirus scans, disk defragged, but no joy. Im wondering is anyone having trouble with this as well, as it could be WGT doing something in the background. Any help would be most welcome.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 4:57 PM

Yeah this was happening to me alot - couldnt get one multiplayer round for a couple of weeks. It gets worse at about 8-10PM GMT which is when when most users are online There is nothing I haven't tried and it sorta fixed itself. I didn't have such problems to day after this silly update.

Sorry I couldn't do anything to help.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 5:31 PM

Thanks for the reply Mohuyu. I was searching the internet for ages and just came up with this now, and its worked a treat so far. I will put it up for other users who might need it.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/784349/is_your_computer_not_responding/

Thanks again.

RSS