Help › Forums

post a picture that you think most resembles a players reputation, or self

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 23 2014 6:47 PM (27 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 3:45 AM

Jimbog1964:
    How old are the two (only 2) guys in?  Well saying that one one definitely looks aimed at another, and the other looks to be being that way?

I may have got what you meant wrong but as mine was the first reply I hope you can see how, and I still don't really understand.

Two wrongs don't make a right is a bit glib, but I've had enough already and am finished with this thread.  

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 3:53 AM

DodgyPutter:
    I may have got what you meant wrong but as mine was the first reply I hope you can see how, and I still don't really understand.

Well it's possible if looking for it maybe, and like I say I assumed so obvious and assuming can be too open I accept.

DodgyPutter:
    Two wrongs don't make a right is a bit glib, but I've had enough already and am finished with this thread.  

Fine if that's your opinion...None of it is worth any more debate.  I am done too:)

• flipityflopity1
    14 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 9:28 AM

DP & Db are right I started this as a humorous way of letting people get a look at what they think of themselves or others.

Get a life & leave people to their fun. I think of you as helpful for most of what I read.

As a short timer here I am finding that humor may be against the T&C, although the subject matter I was asked to answer to is not aganst the T&C 2 humorless people, from what little I know of them would rather not have any free speech or laughter in here.

I did not beat him up. He did it all by himself. A contradiction in the true sense.

That is pretty darn sad that 2 people can take the interests and SPEACH away from the MAJORITY.

Why can't you people stop being control freaks & pushing your ideals unwarrented on EVERYONE that either has an interest in expressing THEIR own brand of humor or subject matter THEY wish to talk about. If it does not suit you then leave it alone to the ones that are responsive to it.

SIMPLE. Your opinions are not the word of the diety of your choice over all. If you don't like the picture of a fish with a long nose, then leave it alone. It is harmless fun. Thats all.

DP was funny as he!!. Gave me a good laugh. Same with Film. Let people have there own fun for a change. Honestly did the lot of you have your funny bones surgically removed..

The guy with the drink posts some pretty funny stuff also. Don't know what your rub is.

Apparently it is just fine with the 2 that whined about "he little girl" (LOL) to say nothing to the poster that suggest I jump to my DEATH off a bridge. No cares about psychopaths?

That is the mentality of one staring you in the face. To wish harm or death to others.

And you said NOTHING. WOW. The picture is not so fuzzy anymore.

Where was your nose in that bit of disrespect? On your other faces perhaps. You both definitively proved that. I wish no confrontations, just fun. If you can not do that then don't post here please.

Ever hear the term, "The Sielence is Deafening"? After you not chiming in on that one I had to go buy glasses as I thought for sure you would come to the rescue of a person being told to jump. Maybe I should bring that up to the WGT staff.

Turn the channel if you dont like what your watching. Now because you are being controlling of this "Good Idea" as said, I have an over riding impulse to post........

Now please, let some people have some harmless fun. We all just might learn something about each other through comedy.

None of what I put here is meant in a disrspectful way. The truth is out there & people are begining to see it.

Just post pictures. Let the spectators guess what resembles who. Is that really to much to ask? That is rhetorical, no answer wanted or needed.

Please?

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 9:50 AM

I didn't get past your get a life line.......apologies for being distracted, i'm sure it was a good read :)

since life advice is flowing from your fingers for several days now - why don't you take some from me.

BE NICE

try it, you might like it - fun at others expense may be fun for a moment, however this feels dirtly, like you're cyber bullying just for fun.  

anyway - 2 cents - heres my image of my golfing self :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 9:59 AM

• flipityflopity1
    14 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 10:24 AM

Sorry, but thank you both for sharing.

Is that Jackie Gleason? LMAO

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 11:33 AM

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 1:03 PM

flipityflopity1:
    Just post pictures. Let the spectators guess what resembles who. Is that really to much to ask?

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 2:04 PM

Selfie             ; ) 

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 4:52 PM

RSS