4,690 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 1:40 PM

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 2:14 PM

• flipityflopity1
    14 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 3:40 PM

Ya ever notice how some fish can never keep their noses out of other peoples business. 

THIS MAY SHED SOME LIGHT.

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 4:18 PM

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 9:22 PM
    flipityflopity1:

Ya ever notice how some fish can never keep their noses out of other peoples business. 

If your business is bullying young girls then my pretty little nose will always be around.
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 10:23 PM

courteneyfish:
    flipityflopity1:

If your business is bullying young girls then my pretty little nose will always be around.

Ms Fish is right

How old are the two (only 2) guys in?  Well saying that one one definitely looks aimed at another, and the other looks to be being that way?

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 2:07 AM

Jimbog1964:
    Ms Fish is right

Ms Fish may have a bit of a point in that he could have been kinder to her, but.... 

This "little girl" created a thread for him to reply to and goaded him when it looked like he hadn't,  This little girl has a gun because she's a girl and karate only works in the movies. This little girl discusses the merits of "head shots",

Personally I don't think either of them covered themselves in glory and she was clearly hurt and upset but if she is discouraged from giving so many personal details that may keep her safer than having a gun, and telling people, will.  If it was all a fantasy there may be a (harsh) lesson there too.

Jimbog1964:
    How old are the two (only 2) guys in?  Well saying that one one definitely looks aimed at another, and the other looks to be being that way?

I was one of the two posters you mention, I posted a picture (my name is of course on the post) and it was meant to be a little bit of fun.  The apparent fact that you can't see who it is aimed at may be my fault for being too cryptic, but if so I'm a bit surprised.

It now looks like this post may have been set-up with the aim of poking fun at others in mind but this doesn't mean that all who post in it are doing this. I considered just deleting mine when I saw we were back to Ms Fish but then I saw yours and you seem to have a way of making me need to respond and I thought it would look like I did think I'd done something wrong.  I'm not going to tell you my age as it's not a badge for me.

I don't want another argument with you and have tried to avoid it in general.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 2:31 AM

DodgyPutter:
    I was one of the two posters you mention

No you were not. Nothing to do with you - my thought for thinking that was so very obvious maybe.  You posted a joke picture as did another, no issue with that at all.

And the rest even if two wrongs and I am not saying whether is or is is not, but a young female anyway, and so all in all not the best way to play cricket IMO....

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 2:43 AM

Yaaaaaaa, this thread was a good idea....

Someone start the stopwatch.

RSS