Forums

Help › Forums

Scheduled Downtime tonight 10/27/2010 at 11pm

Mon, Nov 8 2010 9:16 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2010 7:48 PM

WGT will be down for several hours tonight, starting at 11pm PT, for upgrades and maintenance.  We're sorry for any inconvenience.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2010 8:37 PM

Oh boy, can't wait what new enhancements to the game.  Looking forward to it. 

With all do respect, and I speak for most,  the thread that WGTAlex started about keeping us inform in regards to whats in the pipeline without violating confidentiality agreements of course will definitely go a long way.  It will promote your site better, let others know what changes we can expect.  Your forum on Levels and Tiers is going through its growing pains, but by not saying anything will create a negative aurora which is what you want to avoid.

Your last update in regards to MP CTTH was in my opinion a great success.  I will definitely be putting it to use in my newly form CC. 

You have a great site, communication is the key to promote it faster and quicker.

Play well

Infinito

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2010 9:38 PM

I wonder what wgt have in store hope they will deal with the bugs that are in the system, before bringing in new stuff these seem to be one of the biggest problems on here. 

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2010 9:45 PM

This is very interesting.  Wonder  what this will bring?   

Cheers

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2010 10:41 PM
    Hopefully plenty of birdies on a ranked round on Oakmont front nine in the morning with my cup of coffee. : )
  • andypat
    453 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:33 AM

Well that wasn't worth the down time what total waste of time halloween golf ball ffs and snack so you can level up faster.

WGT you have lost the plot I think either that or your smoking something thats making you go gaga. 

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:03 AM

Don't be too harsh, andypat, here is a nice improvement from today's update:

Multi-player Games: added 30, 45, 60, 90 second shot clocks

Common sense prevailed at long last!    TWO has had this option for many months; and TWO also offers the "No Timer" option, something that can be useful when you play with friends you know very well who you know never delay their game or take undue time for their shots!

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:58 AM

Faterson:

Don't be too harsh, andypat, here is a nice improvement from today's update:

Multi-player Games: added 30, 45, 60, 90 second shot clocks

Common sense prevailed at long last!    TWO has had this option for many months; and TWO also offers the "No Timer" option, something that can be useful when you play with friends you know very well who you know never delay their game or take undue time for their shots!

So we got one good thing, thats ok provided they have fixed the replay bug that gives the other player a 5 second shot otherwise total waste of time.

And as for the rest sorry WGT but it's a joke snacks to boost your xp score waste of time  

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 4:09 AM

The snacks are OK, it's a common feature in many online games, but I find them to be extremely overpriced, just like the new equipment. A club set for beginners for $50? A new putter for $17?    They must be going mad.

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 4:57 AM

As I said before smoking the wrong stuff

• PAGES
RSS